Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This is the perfect game to have trannies in it, if you think about it. With how often it changed its own identity... the game itself could be considered a tranny!

Meta!

geno

Savant
Am I retarded or is the gameplay really confusing? How do you use the right bar with the numbers?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My beta build updated and is now the same as the demo. Goodbye main menu changelog. :salute:

grimace

Arcane
Am I retarded or is the gameplay really confusing? How do you use the right bar with the numbers?

It's not confusing. You aren't retarded.

Numbers on the right bar are probably for NPCs you have not yet recruited. You can arrange them into 4 squads.

O key for the note taking screen
I for inventory
M to show or hide mini map on screen

Whalenought_Joe said there will be a video walking us thru the gameplay.

cb.spike

Educated
It is confusing as fuck. I still haven't figured out how to tell how much ammo I have left. But I guess it all starts with decisions like that you don't use mouse wheel to zoom!

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I think they made the mistake of having a demo that managed to showcase nothing but grimy visuals and combat you can braindead RCLICK through. And vehicles, I guess. Entire thing left me more confused than anything.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, not a good impression at all. While I like how it looked, the demo showed almost nothing, and I'm a bit unsure how tactical it will actually be.

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
Played it, liked it. The graphics are atmospheric if not even astounding and combat seems to more intuitive than in the Staglands.The pathfinding is a bit weird right now, but I want to know more. But a real quest or something would be nice, yeah.

Oberon

Learned
z0d3cSL.png
>non-binary
cringe

gaussgunner

Arcane

How is it possible that a digital character is not binary? ... is there something more than 0 and 1 in its code? maybe some 2?

:whatho:

Gender is a floating point.... or a complex number?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown-150x150.gif

Sorry, I shouldn't give them ideas, they'll never finish the game and their woke new publisher will go broke, what a shame that would be......

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
Do you remmeber that gif with that robot they showed at one point? Mmm...

If game will be good and there will be no additional dubious content we all saw on the screenshot, I'll buy it.

I don't. But still: Mhmm, Mechs ...

Sykar

Arcane

How is it possible that a digital character is not binary? ... is there something more than 0 and 1 in its code? maybe some 2?

:whatho:

Gender is a floating point.... or a complex number?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown-150x150.gif

Sorry, I shouldn't give them ideas, they'll never finish the game and their woke new publisher will go broke, what a shame that would be......

No shitloard, it is IMAGINARY! Has your priviliged ass not being paying attention to your diverse under-priviliged betters?!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom