Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Move jRPG above ALL ELSE on the main board

Reinhardt

Arcane
Solasta

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
You guys are like pathetic witches but instead of melting from water, you melt from a little option that appears once and doesn't even have an impact on the entire game.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
You guys are like pathetic witches but instead of melting from water, you melt from a little option that appears once and doesn't even have an impact on the entire game.

Yeah, we should just ignore them bro. That will make everything better.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
If it wasn't obvious already, it should be now. WRPGfags are mindbroken cucks. They will go into fits of impotent rage whenever the word "pronouns" is uttered. They'll foam at the mouth as they defend their latest dime a dozen Unity failed abortion. How horrifying.

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
If it wasn't obvious already, it should be now. WRPGfags are mindbroken cucks. They will go into fits of impotent rage whenever the word "pronouns" is uttered. They'll foam at the mouth as they defend their latest dime a dozen Unity failed abortion. How horrifying.

I blame the abortion that is the modern Tabletop scene. No way it wouldn't bleed into its digital counterpart.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I can pick any random NPC in Cold Steel IV who will have more character development than anything in WRPGs. It feels good to play games where a living day-to-day world is an actual fact and not a fuckin meme. Nevermind any 'make-whatever-you-want' PC abomination, western games get absolutely annihilated in that regard so hard it's not even worth talking about.

image.png

I blame the abortion that is the modern Tabletop scene. No way it wouldn't bleed into its digital counterpart.

Tabletop is not to blame, as a veteran I can assure you that videogames are the worst influence. And if any high-energy codexer would like to join our online longterm D&D campaign, I'd be happy to consider them since we lost a player recently. I can give a taste of what the pinnacle of storytelling is like.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Let's address this gross inconsistency.
Trash like Faglasta, Cyberpuke or BG3 being considered 'General RPG', while true Roleplaying Games are relegated to a category below; it all is a crime against humanity.

image.png

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Although Valkyria is one of the few jrpgs I actually like, let's not pretend that the imposing big guy with the heart of gold is original or the pinnacle of good characters...

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Although Valkyria is one of the few jrpgs I actually like, let's not pretend that the imposing big guy with the heart of gold is original or the pinnacle of good characters...

"A student..."

Dismissed.

AHAHAHA. You're just the gift that keeps on giving. Seething subhuman brainlet lacks the capacity to even quote the right person. Typical of the average WRPfaGgot.

...and profile still private.
:positive::positive::positive:

Imagine getting annihilated this hard by facts and logic.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Imagine never having been nep-nepped in your life.
Pitiable.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
jrpgs have more in common with classic gold box RPGs and blobbers than RTWP shit like BG. The majority of people who call themselves "RPG fans" on this site are actually either "BG fans" or "Infinity Engine/RTWP fans"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom