Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nadda

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Stop talking to me you fucking succubus piece of shit
The only succubus are the bottle of vodka you do blowjobs at.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Yeah make fun of my illness really mature. I've been a alcoholic since I was in the 8th grade. You don't know anything about pain and lonliness.
Again the victim card? What? No more the hard ass attitude?

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
You don't know anything about pain and lonliness.
that's your own fault. You suffer because you make yourself suffer by thinking bad thoughts. Think happy thoughts instead.

And of course nobody is gonna want to be around a narcissistic drunk, the hand that gives gathers, so try to do more for others and I'm sure you'll meet friends and girl friends.

None of this will help you of course because like Mebs said you are here just to seek pity, attention and validation. Now I have to go wash my mouth.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Yeah make fun of my illness really mature. I've been a alcoholic since I was in the 8th grade. You don't know anything about pain and lonliness.
You are showing your true colors missy. And why do you keep engaging in conversations with me hm? For somebody who supposedly finds me so repulsive and insufferable you sure do seem to keep sticking around and talking to me. Strange behavior.

CHEMS

Scholar
man at 8th grade i already needed to get a 8 hour job, you don't see me bitching though

stop drinking so much and stop taking the internet seriously, it's a tuesday and you're shitfaced arguing with people you don't know on a gaming forum, get a grip dude

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

You are showing your true colors missy. And why do you keep engaging in conversations with me hm? For somebody who supposedly finds me so repulsive and insufferable you sure do seem to keep sticking around and talking to me. Strange behavior.
You are also posting shit in gaming threads. Mentioning people like big boss in your videos that are not even here revealing even personal infos. Yes i find you insufferable i found your posts noisy and i personally think you are a stain in this site. You also lashed at me when i partecipated politely in a thread you created wich you told me to get out even when the thread was open to everyone. And now you cry because like others are sick of your ramblings and call you out for that? That is what you sow now get the harvest.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
it's a tuesday and you're shitfaced arguing with people you don't know on a gaming forum, get a grip dude
Oh I know the people here very well. Probably too well for my own good. And it's difficult to just block out the noise when I have mebs in here fuckin crawling all over me. She never stops. I made it pretty clear I wasn't interested in her anymore.

CHEMS

Scholar
it's a tuesday and you're shitfaced arguing with people you don't know on a gaming forum, get a grip dude
Oh I know the people here very well. Probably too well for my own good. And it's difficult to just block out the noise when I have mebs in here fuckin crawling all over me. She never stops. I made it pretty clear I wasn't interested in her anymore.
Most people are just telling the obvious, you're drinking too much and you're making an ass of yourself

Better someone tell this on a forum than in real life, but you dont seem to care anyways so don't complain about stuff you could easily avoid but just dont want to

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You also lashed at me when i partecipated politely in a thread you created wich you told me to get out even when the thread was open to everyone
What thread? When in the hell was this?
Search for yourself. How many thread in the gaming forum you created?
How tf am I supposed to know. And oh I don't know maybe me being hostile towards you had something to do with you scheming with Theo to get me and a bunch of others users nuked. I used to be very kind and affectionate towards you. And you paid me back by getting me sent to discord hell where I had to talk to fucking hando and kalin and ggs and bratislav and other complete wackjobs every day for fucking months and months. Can you even imagine the horror of that? And I even tried to escape them and move over to the official codex discord and once again YOU got me thrown out

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

You also lashed at me when i partecipated politely in a thread you created wich you told me to get out even when the thread was open to everyone
What thread? When in the hell was this?
Search for yourself. How many thread in the gaming forum you created?
How tf am I supposed to know. And oh I don't know maybe me being hostile towards you had something to do with you scheming with Theo to get me and a bunch of others users nuked. I used to be very kind and affectionate towards you. And you paid me back by getting me sent to discord hell where I had to talk to fucking hando and kalin and ggs and bratislav and other complete wackjobs every day for fucking months and months. Can you even imagine the horror of that? And I even tried to escape them and move over to the official codex discord and once again YOU got me thrown out
And now the evil coonspirancy excuse.
Is never my fault i swear! Is the Evil Meb and Theo scheming i swear!

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Yeah everyone was just being paranoid conspiracy theorists. It was a total coincidence that when you and theo formed your clique that longtime users just started dropping like flies. Countless casualties to the point the place is unrecognizable compared to how it was a year ago. Poor innocent little mebs had nothing to do with it. We're all just crazy and imagining shit.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Yeah everyone was just being paranoid conspiracy theorists. It was a total coincidence that when you and theo formed your clique that longtime users just started dropping like flies. Countless casualties to the point the place is unrecognizable compared to how it was a year ago. Poor innocent little mebs had nothing to do with it. We're all just crazy and imagining shit.
You are so full of shit.
First in your last dozen of post is evident you are a lieing sack of crap.
Second all the people that were banned they were for reasons and is all still in the forum you cannot possible pass them as innocent so.
Good luck.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

I can't even be mad at that. Good job broseph. You're still a homo.

You are so full of shit.
Second all the people that were banned they were for reasons and is all still in the forum you cannot possible pass them as innocent so.
Good luck.

We are officially done speaking tonight. If you want to continue communicating with me from here on out I'm going to need you to write up a private formal apology. Until that happens we can no longer be on speaking terms. Everytime I come into contact with you there are severe negative consequences that happen to me. We are done.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I can't even be mad at that. Good job broseph. You're still a homo.

You are so full of shit.
Good luck.

We are officially done speaking tonight. If you want to continue communicating with me from here on out I'm going to need you to write up a private formal apology. Until that happens we can no longer be on speaking terms. Everytime I come into contact with you there are severe negative consequences that happen to me. We are done.

Such a loss. Such a tragedy!

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Such a loss. Such a tragedy!
I don't know how many times I have to say it you crazy old hag. No means NO. At this point you have crossed over into sexual harassment which is a crime and if you reply to me one more time I will report you to administration. You will never get to suck this penis so gtfo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom