Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nadda

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Maybe playing Diablo 4 is a fate worse than death
1fb33cf5-a7f5-4316-af71-dc3654aadfef_text.gif

Nobody knows what death is like. Could be the best thing, could be the worst thing, could be nothing. There might be no reason to fear death. Our mind's invent the fear.

Existing is the curse. It creates the fear of not existing. It makes us all a mess eventually.

Last edited:

Nelka

Educated
I can't believe this all happened to you SDG, Crispy is truly awful man! I bet he spent HOURS if not weeks planning this, all along!
Don't worry, there are people who still support you, including me. Diablo IV is also very good game, don't listen to gramps talking shit about Blizzard being BACK IN BUSINESS.
Please record more on youtube.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I've been dead for a while doc saved me
There's fucking nothing
There's specific chemical reactions that occur in the brain during death. It creates hallucinations and shit. It's why you hear so many stories from people who were "dead" but then resuscitated describing visions of angels, demons, and all that shit.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
There's fucking nothing
There's specific chemical reactions that occur in the brain during death. It creates hallucinations and shit. It's why you hear so many stories from people who were "dead" but then resuscitated describing visions of angels, demons, and all that shit.
there was fucking nothing

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
I can't believe this all happened to you SDG, Crispy is truly awful man! I bet he spent HOURS if not weeks planning this, all along!
Don't worry, there are people who still support you, including me. Diablo IV is also very good game, don't listen to gramps talking shit about Blizzard being BACK IN BUSINESS.
Please record more on youtube.
Now you're just being cruel

BruceVC

Magister
There's fucking nothing
Not everyone experiences them, its called an NDE (near death experience )

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/near-death-experiences

If you dont mind sharing how did you die?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There's fucking nothing
I've only been dying once (up to losing consciousness from the lack of oxygen) and overall it's a painful experience, but the few seconds before losing consciousness were a wonderful calmness. Kinda odd perhaps, being still aware what's going on but not being able to move anymore and losing all emotions, not minding dying but also not feeling any pain anymore. I must say that was an amazing experience (I wouldn't want to repeat obviously), but I had no hallucinations whatsoever, so I don't know what to think of people who claim they do.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Elderly people should probably stop driving. They kill howmany people a year while behind the wheel?
This is p. rich coming from you. You actually video'd yourself driving while intoxicated when you first showed up here.

Then removed it in a panic when people pointed out to him that admitting to breaking the law on video was really dumb.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
"Theshe fucking copsh around here are sho fucking dumb they'll never catch me driving drunk. Beshides, I drive *better* when I'm drunk *BURRRRP!!*"

pickmeister

Learned
There's fucking nothing
Not everyone experiences them, its called an NDE (near death experience )

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/near-death-experiences

Not enough.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
His owner kept feeding him chocolate and he went into cardiac arrest.

Elderly people should probably stop driving. They kill howmany people a year while behind the wheel?
This is p. rich coming from you. You actually video'd yourself driving while intoxicated when you first showed up here.

Well I don't remember this happening at all. I remember recording myself driving to the gas station to pick up booze. I can neither confirm or deny if I was intoxicated. Also why did you get triggered by me criticising elderly people? Is it because you are elderly? Crispy are you over the age of 70? Do you find mysterious dents and dings on your vehicle and have no recollection of how they got there?

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I still can't believe you walk around in public wearing Raiders gear. Also Raiders vs Donkeys LMAO. I bet that was a real exciting shit sandwich. You will pay hundreds of dollars to watch two of the most embarassing franchises in football but you wont pay $70 for D4.

5zVllkr.jpg

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I think this is a good time to summarize you and your presence here, SDG. Consider this to be kind of like a year-in-review, similar to what you have to go through at work periodically.

So far here at RPG Codex you've:

- Mostly posted general, rather insipid, non-RPG-related content, and the RPG-related content you have posted consists almost entirely of action-oriented "RPGs", such as Diablo and Dark Souls

- Posted more drunk videos than anyone here, I'd have to assume, has ever seen before

- Threatened the life of several people, including at least one moderator (me)

- Committed a crime and recorded yourself doing it

- Fallen in love with then damned to all eternal hell at least one suspected transsexual member of the site

Am I missing anything?

And before you claim you haven't threatened my life, I have ample and compelling evidence that that's exactly what you did do, despite what I'm sure is going to be you mewling about how you didn't mean it, you weren't being literal, etc. Everyone here knows what you meant, what you posted, what you've said in multiple videos, and, subsequently, what your intent was and/or is. You genuinely want me to die or want to kill me. You *actually* think you could physically harm me in a one-on-one meeting.

Is all of the above excusable vis-a-vis your alcoholism? I suppose that might be up to the Codexian public to decide. Maybe I should create a poll asking your fate here...

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
That's actually a p. good reply and clearly illustrates that you've been effectively muzzled. Good boy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom