Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nadda

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
A 7 minute long video looking at SDG's nonexistant dick and listening to his shizo rambling

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
That's actually a p. good reply and clearly illustrates that you've been effectively muzzled. Good boy.
Um no. I was just mimicking you.

I am sorry but i don't think you can accuse others to be mentally unstable.

You spend several hours every day posting hundreds of screenshots of FF14 bunny girls and cat girls on discord. You really want to have a discussion about mental health?

Well, I admit I was wrong about you being muzzled.

Holy shit you talk a lot. Like a woman.

You have the same number of DUIs as me. Maybe don't try to shame me for drinking and driving when you were guilty of the same exact thing. There's a word for that, I believe it's "hypocrisy".

stormfront-the.gif

Can't spell hypocrisy without crispy, lmao.

Last edited:

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

That's actually a p. good reply and clearly illustrates that you've been effectively muzzled. Good boy.
Um no. I was just mimicking you.

I am sorry but i don't think you can accuse others to be mentally unstable.

You spend several hours every day posting hundreds of screenshots of FF14 bunny girls and cat girls on discord. You really want to have a discussion about mental health?

Look...Usually i feel empathy for those in your situation but not for you and you want to know why?
You dont give a damn about making an ass of yourself.
Nor you give a damn to those that may care about you.
Of all the drunks you are the worst type the narcisistic one. All you do is yapping and do stupid shit because you seek validation.
How many times you told: Hetly guysss i stopped drinking.
How many times you do stupid shit and conveniently forget about stuff?
All you do is seeking consideration and you do it in the worst possible way in a self distructing way as long some fool laughs and you feel validated.
Well guess what? Those people dont care about you or what you do all they do is keeping up with their "Oh! Look what that human case posted ah ah!"
I may be harsh but is time you finally start to realize you are tossing away your life and grew up.
Is simple as that.
And unlike others i would not laugh at all if you would dig more your grave drinking yourself stupid.
Like i dont laught at you for your ramblings.
Just that.

CHEMS

Scholar
DUI is based, posting on forums while intoxicated is not

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I did get pulled over for DUI once in the 1990s, it's true.

However, I was never convicted of it. I found a nice, Jewish lawyer who spent ten seconds talking to the judge on my behalf and negotiated just me having to pay a fine. This was approximately thirty years ago.

I actually think SDG is trying to find ways in which to relate to me. Feels weird.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
This is big boy talk mebs. Run along back to FF14 and get some new perscription eye glasses too. Your posts are still incomprehensible.
You live in a trailer pal.
Yeah I'll never understand why people think this hurts my feelings but sure, keep trying.
The point is not hurting your feelings dumbass but to wake you up.
Are you fuckin flirting with me mebs? That ship has sailed long ago. I have no interest in you anymore. Begone thot.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

However, I was never convicted of it. I found a nice, Jewish lawyer who spent ten seconds talking to the judge on my behalf and negotiated just me having to pay a fine. This was approximately thirty years ago.

I actually think SDG is trying to find ways in which to relate to me. Feels weird.
So you're proud of weaseling your way out of a crime you commited. You evil sack of shit.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

This is big boy talk mebs. Run along back to FF14 and get some new perscription eye glasses too. Your posts are still incomprehensible.
Yeah I'll never understand why people think this hurts my feelings but sure, keep trying.
Are you fuckin flirting with me mebs? That ship has sailed long ago. I have no interest in you anymore. Begone thot.
That just proved my point funny that you talk about me posting ff14 screenshot and flirting singe you were begging to play with me because you were lusting after me in a lurid manner and even in front of everyone.
Go to sleep.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

So you're proud of weaseling your way out of a crime you commited. You evil sack of shit.
Bro there is nothing you can say to make anyone seem half as bad as you. You are an obnoxious loser and I'm pretty sure no one likes you. This will never change unless you stop drinking and acting like an overgrown child.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
That just proved my point funny that you talk about me posting ff14 screenshot and flirting singe you were begging to play with me because you were lusting after me in a lurid manner and even in front of everyone.
Go to sleep.
I'm not interested in having a relationship with you. Go away crazy blind girl.

And I see the time has come for everyone to dogpile on me. Business as usual. You have no idea how powerful my mental fortitude is. I could take on God and Satan at the same fucking time if I wanted to. The only thing capable of destroying me is ME. Back tf off.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Go to sleep.

And I see the time has come for everyone to dogpile on me. Business as usual. You have no idea how powerful my mental fortitude is. I could take on God and Satan at the same fucking time if I wanted to. The only thing capable of destroying me is ME. Back tf off.
Yes like if i would dream to end with a drunk ass swine living in a trailer.
Dont make me laugh they only thing you could catch is a flu.
Indeed a powerful mental fortitude this explains your alchool addiction.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

I don't know howmany times I have to tell you I'm not interested. If the roles were reversed and I was flirting with you this aggressively I would be fucking permabanned. IN FACT that's exactly what happened about 1 year ago. You ruined my fucking life you know that? You're the reason why I had to resort to discord and interact with psychopaths and fucking sex criminals. That was all because of YOU

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

[/QUOTE]

I don't know howmany times I have to tell you I'm not interested. If the roles were reversed and I was flirting with you this aggressively I would be fucking permabanned. IN FACT that's exactly what happened about 1 year ago. You ruined my fucking life you know that? You're the reason why I had to resort to discord and interact with psychopaths and fucking sex criminals. That was all because of YOU
[/QUOTE]

And there is ladies and gentlemen. The projecting and the victim complex start.
You are a slimy narcisist that is what you are.
You are so easy to read.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom