Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nadda

CHEMS

Scholar
tJvnHgRFZKEekNR-800x450-noPad.jpg

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
perpetuum mobile lolcow shit
one retard won't recognize he's unwanted and his alkie antics do not belong here
the other won't use his mod powers to kick him out instead engaging in hissy fits
all because admin wants a court jester to feel good about someone being more retarded

CHEMS

Scholar
Elderly people should probably stop driving. They kill howmany people a year while behind the wheel? They are like genocide machines.
You should stop driving too, you're on the road to be a new chris chan

pickmeister

Learned
one retard won't recognize he's unwanted and his alkie antics do not belong here
the other won't use his mod powers to kick him out instead engaging in hissy fits
all because admin wants a court jester to feel good about someone being more retarded
Speaking from experience?

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Sperg.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't just randomly get upset.

You've said this a few times ITT, but we all know that isn't true. You decided I was your enemy at one point about a year ago and would consistantly fly off the handle at me over literally nothing. You would randomly open an exchange as if we were half way through an argument, and I can only imagine it was happening in your head.

Lots of people here are rude and abrasive, but you can't make direct threats. It's highly illegal everywhere, and enforcement doesn't want to gamble with that shit.

I'd say sober up, but what's the point.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I didn't fucking threaten him. The comment about ripping his legs off and feeding them to his loved ones was so OTT and cartoonish it would never be taken seriously in a court of law. Chill tf out and get a grip.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
A Jester is never the fool. A Jester is at the court *because* his jokes are smart. Kruno would be a Jester.

SDG's is a clown. A clown is in the fields.
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I see it now.
SDG just needs some pussy is all.
Find a nice girl and marry her (as Jesus intended, no boom-boom before marriage!!).
Forget Diablo and drinking and also being miserable and pathetic.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
A Jester is never the fool. A Jester is at the court *because* his jokes are smart. Kruno would be a Jester.

Does this faggot even play video games? I'm trying to think back and I can't remember a single moment of Fedouchebag Master ever discussing games. All he does is stalk and insult other posters. A true miserable cunt if there ever was one. You make Crispy look like a decent human being.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

Does this faggot even play video games? I'm trying to think back and I can't remember a single moment of Fedouchebag Master ever discussing games. All he does is stalk and insult other posters. A true miserable cunt if there ever was one. You make Crispy look like a decent human being.
Shut your fucking mouth and don't dare slander Fedora Master, you utter waste of oxygen.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard

you never check the screenshot thread do you

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Umm...
What about "Kat", SDG?
Weren't you going on a quest to find her?
Come on, you know very well Sdg prefers low IQ games like Diablo 4 + vodka to a relationship with a woman, which he has proved multiple times. If any woman (except mom) have ever visited his stinky and trashy trailer she'd run away screaming, especially seeing his disgusting and terrifying toilet (I got aids just seeing it on a video). He literally can't be bothered to clean his shit (and it's not a metaphor) and you expect him to put in an effort to find a girl and take enough care of himself she won't run?

Peacefriend

Novice
I wonder how many people there are for whom rpgcodex is the main mode of communication with other human beings left in their life.
After reading this thread, I think I get why it's enjoyable, but.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I didn't fucking threaten him. The comment about ripping his legs off and feeding them to his loved ones was so OTT and cartoonish it would never be taken seriously in a court of law. Chill tf out and get a grip.

I'm not panicking about obvious jokes on the internet bro, that would be you earlier in the thread, when you couldn't actually remember whether you'd threatened him or not.

I'm just saying all it takes is someone spiteful enough to actually make the call, and you're dealing with an awkward conversation with the police at the very least.

Why do you get so wound up about shit on here anyway? You realise none of this matters?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Umm...
What about "Kat", SDG?
Weren't you going on a quest to find her?
Come on, you know very well Sdg prefers low IQ games like Diablo 4 + vodka to a relationship with a woman, which he has proved multiple times. If any woman (except mom) have ever visited his stinky and trashy trailer she'd run away screaming, especially seeing his disgusting and terrifying toilet (I got aids just seeing it on a video). He literally can't be bothered to clean his shit (and it's not a metaphor) and you expect him to put in an effort to find a girl and take enough care of himself she won't run?
I am afraid I am not familiar with SDG's crib.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom