Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nadda

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
It's over. I'm letting it go. But this is the last god damn time I try being buddies with that dipshit. I screw around, I make jokes, people know to not take my shitposting serious. Crispy is malicious. He is a terrible person. He actively seeks out ways to ruin peoples' lives. He's a psychopath. Unfortunately for him he fucked with the wrong guy. Only difference between us is I feel empathy. I protect small critters as best I can. Crispy probably tries to find ways to light them on fire. In fact he might be a serial killer. All of his behavior points to him being a highway serial killer. This is not a joke.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
With the amount of mentally ill "people" here that thread about Resetera being similar has a point.
They are not comparable. I wouldn't last 5 minutes on retardera. I don't even remember why I got pissed but I know there was a good reason for it. I don't just randomly get upset. That is uncharacteristic of me, especially when I'm making honest efforts to do constructive things. This is one of the few moments where I don't feel like alcohol is the blame. Something crispy did clearly triggered me and i think he did it intentionally. I think he can read when I'm mentally weak and attacks me. There is no other explanation. I didn't flip out for no fucking reason.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
They are not comparable. I wouldn't last 5 minutes on retardera. I don't even remember why I got pissed but I know there was a good reason for it. I don't just randomly get upset. That is uncharacteristic of me, especially when I'm making honest efforts to do constructive things. This is one of the few moments where I don't feel like alcohol is the blame. Something crispy did clearly triggered me and i think he did it intentionally. I think he can read when I'm mentally weak and attacks me. There is no other explanation. I didn't flip out for no fucking reason.
You're having a bad time. Relax. This is just an internet forum. This Crispy guy can't hurt you. Log off for a while. Go for a walk. Open a book, or cook a meal, or enjoy a tv show. You well-being is more important than winning internet points on this god-forsaken place.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You're having a bad time. Relax. This is just an internet forum. This Crispy guy can't hurt you. Log off for a while. Go for a walk. Open a book, or cook a meal, or enjoy a tv show. You well-being is more important than winning internet points on this god-forsaken place.
I'm trying to go to sleep. I stopped playing my game almost immediately. I tried to keep going but jusy died everytime. I don't know what happened. Maybe i really am nuts. I can't remember what crispy did that pissed me off. I just lost it

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I'm trying to go to sleep. I stopped playing my game almost immediately. I tried to keep going but jusy died everytime. I don't know what happened. Maybe i really am nuts. I can't remember what crispy did that pissed me off. I just lost it
It"s ok. Internet is simply no good for mental health.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

I miss the rehab girls is a problem. And the fact im stuck with crispshit instead of girls who made me feel alive again is part of a problem. It was over a year ago now that i hugged Kat and said bye, and i wish that moment never ended. I wanted it to last forever

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
hearing an actual voice insult crispy and not just seeing it written on a screen is a surreal experience, holy shit
The amazing thing is that SDG's voice perfectly matches his posts. I now hear everything he writes in this voice, it is like the audio book version of the Codex :-D

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I just want to be with kat. She might be dead at this point. She was an alcoholic like me but only 90 lbs. Her condition was far more serious. She had seizures and I think she was addicted to other stuff like crack. She had an abusive mom who would lock her in the basement. If there was one wish I could have granted it would be to save her.

I'll never forget when I had to leave. We hugged eachother for about 5 minutes. I gotta find her

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I just want to be with kat. She might be dead at this point. She was an alcoholic like me but only 90 lbs. Her condition was far more serious. She had seizures and I think she was addicted to other stuff like crack. She had an abusive mom who would lock her in the basement. If there was one wish I could have granted it would be to save her.
Stop drinking and stop using gaming forums as your personal blog

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

I'll never forget when I had to leave. We hugged eachother for about 5 minutes. I gotta find her

Who asked?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I miss the rehab girls is a problem. And the fact im stuck with crispshit instead of girls who made me feel alive again is part of a problem. It was over a year ago now that i hugged Kat and said bye, and i wish that moment never ended. I wanted it to last forever

Why not call the girls?

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
People have been trying to help you get on track for years now and it obviously didn't work. Not only are you shitting up the place with your drunken rambling, your taste in games is also incredibly poor. You really have no reason to be here other than to mildly annoy everyone.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
People have been trying to help you get on track for years now and it obviously didn't work. Not only are you shitting up the place with your drunken rambling, your taste in games is also incredibly poor. You really have no reason to be here other than to mildly annoy everyone.
And you're just a ray of sunshine that brightens everyone's day here.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Why not call the girls?

First girl could only give her mother's number. That was an awkward text.

Kat didn't have a phone or access to internet and she was stuck there for a few more weeks when it was my time to leave. There just wasn't anyway to keep in touch. Maybe I'll see her on the other side.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Why not call the girls?

Kat didn't have a phone or access to internet and she was stuck there for a few more weeks when it was my time to leave. There just wasn't anyway to keep in touch. Maybe I'll see her on the other side.

New quest started:
Find and rescue Kat.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I know what town she lives in. Finding her would be impossible. I'd need her real name and a private investigator. She never told anyone her real name. Only went by "Kat". The rehab center would have it but they can't give out any personal information for obvious reasons.

SDG, I indeed did report your video. I also called the local police department in the town where you live and told them you threatened my life.

Don't bother trying to go to sleep tonight because you're soon going to be hearing knocking on your trailer's door.

Have fun spending the night in jail.

This solves "the all male rehab" problem and its FREE to boot, 100% win/win :excellent:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Why not call the girls?

Uh... you could've just given her your phone number or email :lol:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
SDG, just call a fucking hooker already, I mean, how much could an american hooker cost? Not just some backstreet trash, you know, but at least someone who won't give you any kind of love disease...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom