Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New skyrim previews

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Captain Shrek said:
So we have Volourn, the Doorkeeper of Bioware and Mastermind the Sweeper at Bethesda. Anyone else who whiteknights one of the corps?

I just utterly exterminated one stupid faggot who turns out to not know shit about what he's talking about (which sums up the codex pretty well). It's not white knighting to crush stupidity. There's no shortage of bethesda criticism coming from me. The difference between my criticism and the average codexfag's criticism is that my criticism is useful and insightful while you faggots just rage mindlessly. A hundred years from now when future archaeologists dredge up the long buried codex servers and read this shit they will be praising me as a revolutionary genius while the rest of you will barely be a footnote in some faggot's phd dissertation that nobody but him and 3 other guys read. Kinda like a troika game. :smug:

waywardOne

Arcane
your arguments are not accessible enough and perhaps the forum graphics are holding you back.

Stalin

Scholar
Masterbaitor is up in 58 ( 2 up from yesterday) ignores rapidly running out of stupid faggots to utterly exterminate unless he makes some sock puppets and destroys those.

dextermorgan

Arcane
Mastermind said:
oHDZf.jpg

Yes, I'm sure the aliens who excavate this forum a thousand years in the future will stand in awe at your unprecedented genius. It really must be hard to be so different, so much better yet so under-appreciated, ostracized even, by your peers.

But aliens will know. Yes... they'll know.

Stalin said:
Masterbaitor is up in 58 ( 2 up from yesterday) ignores rapidly running out of stupid faggots to utterly exterminate unless he makes some sock puppets and destroys those.

Can an angsty moron with delusions of grandeur dethrone an Islamic troll?

:hmmm:

SkepticsClaw

Potential Fire Hazard
Guys, stop ignoring Mastermind. It's pure, goodly ENTERTAINMENT to watch you all clash with him repeatedly. I'd post that gif of Michael Jackson eating the popcorn right now but racofer already posted it on this board. So now I feel like I can't.

dextermorgan

Arcane
The sad truth is, there is no dramatic climax. His massive retardation stat gives him 100% immunity to reason. He is forever TEH WINNAR.

Speaking of which
You have successfully added Mastermind to your ignore list.
The King is dead! Long Live The King!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Skyrim is not out yet, and your are acting this way already? What would you do when it would be out and it would turn into your worst nightmare? Would you replay Arcania:GT?

dextermorgan

Arcane
Because being optimistic about Oblivion worked out so well in the end?

I don't know about others but I don't plan to touch anything produced by Bethshitsta while Todd The Moron is at the helm.

tennishero

Novice
best gaem eva

so much erection

rgasm

better than fallout 1 and 2 combined

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom