Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Witcher Trailer Clip with Quest Dialog

Hazelnut

Erudite
Damn, I was looking forward to the Witcher but those system reqs are too much. Hopefully someone will do a Win2k patch and I can give it a whirl on my AthlonXP 2200+ with Gf6600gt, but it doesn't look good given the min reqs... :(

Monolith

Prophet
And what they saw:
We were shown an example of how one simple decision early on in the game can have a long-lasting impact on the world of The Witcher. It started with a simple quest to protect a pile of goods along a riverbank from ravenous monsters. Once you've warded off the beasts, a band of travelers arrive and lay claim to the goods.

MasPingon

Arcane
Yeah, it's old news. You can kill them or you can help them - two possibilties. No metter what you do the quest will be finished in the same way but there will be consequences in the future bla bla bla.

made

Arcane
Well, I don't expect too much in the C&C department. Remember those comics where at certain points you get to chose how the story should develop? Pick choice a - go to page x, pick choice b - go to page y etc - I think that's how it will play out. Basically it will give the game some more replay value, provided the story is interesting enough to make you want to play it again, but don't expect to actually develop your character based on those choices or anyting.

That said, I'm still looking forward to it. Game looks really atmospheric. I just hope the combat doesn't suck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom