Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Newest faggotry from Japan (WizardryPS3 screens)

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
wanna fuck?

If I were a little girl, I'd totally would take your cock in the ass just to get you busted the next day B)

La France de Souche bande de sale métèques
Jasede said:
playing etrian odyssey again and it's awesome

Nah,

That's better:

080916mazes.jpg

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
No, that game is shit. I played it through, too. What a shitty game. Kill yourself, lover of shit games.

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
1eyedking said:
Black Cat said:
Weren't we the i-don't-care-for-graphics gang? Someone out there is still making dungeon crawlers and the hivemind goes hysterical because japanese guys draw like japanese guys draw? Amazing!
I don't care for graphical gimmicks. But I do care for art direction.

There's a big difference between the two that some Codexers fail to understand.

Zeus said:
So on the right you have actors from tough guy movies, and on the right you have poofed-up prettyboys desperate to appeal to lonely women and dirty old men. So as funny as it is, you can do it with any country.

Allow me to demonstrate:

usa-today.jpg
FAILED AT GRASPING CONCEPT

Try to find those rugged tough guys today. Not so smart now, are you?

Well, Clint's still around - and despite his age, he still looked pretty damn tough in Gran Torino :D

Anyway, Tales of Forsaken Lands on the PS2 was fucking sweet - second only to Wiz8 IMHO. If this has a similar level of awsome dungeon crawling - I don't give a fuck if I have to play with a party of emo-fags and furries.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom