Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Nigro" is a fucktard and deserves discouragement

What's your opinion on this shitposter

• Fuck that loser.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • I also like /v and SA!

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Kingcomrade would ban him.

Votes: 27 32.9%

• Total voters

Nigro

Educated

Nigro

Educated
another mixed-race fat-lipped apelike brazilian shitposter, what else is new. redirect him to SMA's pictures everytime he poists and his natural urges for tranny cock will keep him occupied while he wallows in the filth of his 2x2 shack in the favela that he lives in with his mother, three fathers and twenty siblings until the police comes barging in and whoop his ass like he deserves for being a disgusting subhuman.
u br too?

Kukulkan

Learned
This is such a terrible troll alt. Seriously, Jack Burton gave this "I considered myself a liberal" bullshit before. If this is Bryce then a nuclear holocaust is in order. Or maybe knotanalt is back.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The account name and avatar alone would make me say "shitposter" but meh.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ignore him like :obviously: racist sexist homophobes men do with Anita Sarkasian.
So Josh isn't :obviously: since he donated to that bitch? :hmmm:

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

Unlike OP I don't feed the Trolls. :smug: Ignoring them is :obviously: and best way to deal with them. M:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Could ban DwarvenFood and Nigro; it'd be fair. Making "ban X" threads is subhuman behavior.

He is gay and married, yes.
I don't know. They're all Californians so it's hard to tell.

This is something I wondered about. I have obviously never met any Californians or seen them compared as a group to other Americans but after watching the Project Eternity pitch video... do they all sound this way? Is this really the way all Californians speak?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
He is gay and married, yes.
I don't know. They're all Californians so it's hard to tell.

This is something I wondered about. I have obviously never met any Californians or seen them compared as a group to other Americans but after watching the Project Eternity pitch video... do they all sound this way? Is this really the way all Californians speak?

No.

So it just happens to be something with Obsidian designers then?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom