Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

No wonder I liked this game

butchy

Prospernaut
I just found out two important things - Tim Cain was a developer. He is the greatest crpg developer alive, I love him, I want to massage his balls with my mouth. He is kind of my gay man crush. I also just found out he is gay, so my chances of giving him a ball massage with my mouth just skyrocketed. Sure, he is married, but guys have never let that impede free ball massages at any time throughout history.

Also, I just found out that Jason Anderson wrote the story line for WL2 in 2009-10. All my heroes are just knocking it out of the park besides Leonard Bwhateverski working for the new Disney of game development. I hope Guido Hinklestein (I'm not good with names) is still working on that game that didn't get kickstarter funding (which would have fucking been one of the most funded games in history if people had good taste).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The new shitposters have met the old shitposters...and they don't like what they see.

Tigranes

Arcane
Don't be too harsh, the man has bequeathed a cultural gift upon us.

Let Guido forever be called Hinklestein.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to."

For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
You joined like 4 days after me and already have roughly 7 times my posts! Damn, dude, there is a thing called a life. You should get one.

Mustawd

You joined like 4 days after me and already have roughly 7 times my posts! Damn, dude, there is a thing called a life. You should get one.

Every time I log on you're on here. :M

Case in point. Just get a life man.

butchy

Prospernaut
A new pretender for the title of Supreme Dumbfuck.

ZING!

You sure told me. I bet you can go peepee like a big boy too!

Well, when you are an adult and have played rpgs other than Metal Gear and Dishonored we can talk about why it is okay to like things the hivemind says not to. You may also learn some history and know that when the dumbfuck title was pretty new, an there were very few dumbfucks, I was crowned their king. I was the fucking king dumbfuck. Me. This is true. This isn't like what your middle school teachers are teaching you about history in your 8th grade classes. I was, and even though they banned my account because this site is now run by 12 year old retards or socially awkward gingers who have a strange addiction to angrily moving football posts from football threads, I still consider myself to be king of the dumbfucks.

I don't really see how I could have been decrowned. I was crowned back when this site had some intelligent staff who made real decisions based on thinking and reasoning and weren't ban happy monkey-savages.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
ZING!

You sure told me. I bet you can go peepee like a big boy too!

Well, when you are an adult and have played rpgs other than Metal Gear and Dishonored we can talk about why it is okay to like things the hivemind says not to. You may also learn some history and know that when the dumbfuck title was pretty new, an there were very few dumbfucks, I was crowned their king. I was the fucking king dumbfuck. Me. This is true. This isn't like what your middle school teachers are teaching you about history in your 8th grade classes. I was, and even though they banned my account because this site is now run by 12 year old retards or socially awkward gingers who have a strange addiction to angrily moving football posts from football threads, I still consider myself to be king of the dumbfucks.

I don't really see how I could have been decrowned. I was crowned back when this site had some intelligent staff who made real decisions based on thinking and reasoning and weren't ban happy monkey-savages.
Lol, so many assumptions, all based on a join date :D

Also, taking the moral high ground ("have played rpgs other than MG and Dishonored") and talking about PoE from the position of it being a "hardcore cRPG" :lol:

Please keep the entertainment going.

Theldaran

Liturgist
You see, it's people like this whom adore PoE...

Enviado desde mi Edison 3 mediante Tapatalk

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom