Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

lefthandblack

Arcane
Skyrim-> Nexus-> Nude Mods-> Mods that add more generic NPC's (to rape)-> Loverslab-> Sexlab Framework-> Sexlab Submit:

The gods know what you have done!

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
That's a good start, but if you want the real deal, then you may want to check these mods out:
Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced, Sexlab Survival, Milk Mod Economy, Milk Addict, Sexlab Inflation Framework, Fill Her Up - Cum Inflation, Spank That Ass, Sexlab Aroused eXtended, Devious Devices, Sexlab Aroused Creatures, Sexlab Solutions, Sexlab Shrines, Sexlab Stories, Sexlab Dialogues, Sexlab Defeat, Sexlab Hormones, Sexlab Horrible Harassment, Weight Morphs, Sexlab Separate Orgasms, Sexlab Util, Deviously Cursed Loot, Apropos2, Sexlab Cum Overlays, Bathing in Skyrim, Sexlab Kyne's Blessing, More Nasty Critters, Sexist Guards, Sexlab Light Me Up, Estrus, Estrus Chaurus, Estrus Dwemer Addon, Estrus Spider Addon, Sexlab Tools, Sexlab Approach Redux, Sexlab Mind Break, Slave Tats, Active Overlays, Sexlab Eager NPCs, Untamed, SlaveTat Magic Manager, Schlongs of Skyrim.
Probably missing a lot, but those should get you started.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
The best rape is when I die in OW because of stupid people.

I don't think games really include rape due to markets. If a game is age gated then it is closed off to a segment of the market. Investors do not like this!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Little faggot too afraid to post on his main, what a shame.

Meanwhile, any Western games with RAPE in them or is it mostly a weeaboo/modder thing as I concluded on page 1?

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
So, let me guess - instead of blood when you slice and dice during combat, you get cum on the screen during debauchery? Like when an NPC shoots a wad on your face?
No, good heavens, no. What's wrong with you?
It just changes how the cum textures are applied, so that they aren't removed anymore by other effects. It also allows you to have multiple sets of textures that sexlab will then use randomly.

Semiurge

Cipher
So, let me guess - instead of blood when you slice and dice during combat, you get cum on the screen during debauchery? Like when an NPC shoots a wad on your face?
No, good heavens, no. What's wrong with you?
It just changes how the cum textures are applied, so that they aren't removed anymore by other effects. It also allows you to have multiple sets of textures that sexlab will then use randomly.

Huh. It would've made some interesting "blinding" effects possible during combat or struggle.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Huh. It would've made some interesting "blinding" effects possible during combat or struggle.
Yea, that does sound pretty good. Ah well, when it comes to taking the dragonborn's vision away, you can always use Deviously Cursed Loot and have a bondage trap trigger from opening a chest. Some blindfolds are cursed and they can't be taken off easily.

Semiurge

Cipher
Yea, that does sound pretty good. Ah well, when it comes to taking the dragonborn's vision away, you can always use Deviously Cursed Loot and have a bondage trap trigger from opening a chest. Some blindfolds are cursed and they can't be taken off easily.

You open a treasure chest

*Click*

*A huge metal spike shoots up your anus and spears you, you take an instant -50% HP penalty and the damage modifier for all anal rape received is increased for the duration of 3 day cycles*

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
You open treasure chest

*Click*

*A huge metal spike shoots up your anus and impales you, you take -50% HP penalty*
Eh, that's a bit extreme. That mod mostly sticks to tamer stuff. Y'know, tentacle parasites, facehuggers taken right out of Alien (yea, most of these mods aren't lore friendly), slave collars that shock the dragonborn when wearing clothes and only open up after she's prostituted herself worth X amount of gold and, my favorite items, the soulgem nipple/clitoris piercings. I just find it hilarious to think that a humanoid's/creature's soul was captured and used for such a purpose.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom