Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
That nerdy chem guy in Fallout 2 will rape a female player character by drugging her, if you choose the wrong dialog option. Something like that.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Y'all crackers didn't even play FEAR 2.

dHnX4p72.jpg

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
In FarCry3 there's this bearded creep that is clearly being alluded to have been torture raping one of protags hipster pals before being rescued. He even makes the crotch gesture, while laughing. I was surprised how dark some story points in that silly game were.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
WGiJIGl.png

This thoughtful dilemma is part of character generation in the quite excellent Betrayal of the Obsidian Baboon. Would love to play this gem with you guys on a Codex BBS but since that's apparently out of the question you have to make do with single-player. Cheers to the bro in Shoutbox who reminded me I posted this.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
In Crusader Kings II you can abduct and imprison your rival's wife, then force her to be your concubine and breed children with her. And then you can do it again when he finds a new wife. :mlady::martini:

RK47 could definitely pull it off.
Speaking about RK47 - Sims 4.
Sims 3 has much better rape mechanics. The combination of the open world with the "Story" management stuff means you get rapist NPCs lurking around at night looking for targets as well as rape based on stats/skills. The game's got shit performance, doesn't look as good as 4, and is less stable than 4 but it's dramatically better for open world sandbox raping.
A Dance with Rogues is rape fetish done right.
False. You play a woman in ADWR. +M
IIRC the boss of House Hlaalu in Morrowind asks you to strip down for him before he lets you work for him (or maybe gives you some promotion?) - that would definitely count as rape nowadays.
Shit, I forgot that was Hlaalu. Since he's an Imperial I forgot it was for one of the great houses. As I was looking him up to refresh my memory (Since I did remember the character, just not that he was connected to Hlaalu) I found this article though so apparently it does count as rape. Just like manarape being renamed manaleech. And censoring the daedra saying he'll rape your corpse.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...er-replaces-the-games-sexual-abuse-references

In FarCry3 there's this bearded creep that is clearly being alluded to have been torture raping one of protags hipster pals before being rescued. He even makes the crotch gesture, while laughing. I was surprised how dark some story points in that silly game were.
Come to think of it, in Far Cry 5 there are a lot of random male NPCs dragging women off into the bushes, too.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
In Fallout Tactics, the final mission of the raider arc there is this female raider commander that likes to rape male prisoners. You can find a tribal guy in one of the prison cells that tells you that the said strong independent female put pieces of iron inside his "pee pee."

MurkrLurkr

Learned
One of the Red Riding Hoods in an indie horror game The Path is raped by her wolf, lumberjack who sawed in half her virginity... Game is cooming of age wemen mstrbtn par excellence about difficulties of growing up, so avoid... I would recommend some weeaboo cuisine but I know that your serf's taste would not approve such delicacies :P

Last edited:

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
In Dead State male survivor in your base will try to rape a woman, he gets caught and you can decide his punishment.

Semiurge

Cipher
In Fallout Tactics, the final mission of the raider arc there is this female raider commander that likes to rape male prisoners. You can find a tribal guy in one of the prison cells that tells you that the said strong independent female put pieces of iron inside his "pee pee."

Give 'em hell Lynndie
rating_salute.gif

main-qimg-e101a1cdeaf21fdc9a2e3a92ab4858e1

Lol, "arab anger" over Iraqi POWs. Filthy wogs.

image6591068.jpg

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Skyrim has to have the absolute best rape out there in video games thanks to the power of the concentrated autism of loverslab. The depth of some of those mods is quite frankly amazing. They're works of art, I tell you.
Sims 4 is also coming along with its rape mod. The mod author does have the tendency of breaking things with every update to the mod, but it's getting there.
The kinds of stories you can end up having in these two games with their exquisite and, dare I say, artistic mods are out of this world.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Verily, 'tis one of the greatest forms of art out there. It's second only to the art of lynching niggers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom