Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official RPG Codex guild for WoW Classic

Shitposter
Hello,

It is with great joy that in January or so, I discovered that WoW Classic/Vanilla was being made by Blizzard and would be released in Summer 2019. Well, it seems like the beta is coming out soon, so I figured we would get this out of the way now.

Obviously there has to be an official Codex guild and I would like the honor of being the Guild Master for the official Codex guild. I believe I have earned it. I have been posting here for over 10 years and plenty of the users enjoy my posts and think I am a cool guy.

Anyways, I was thinking we would roll Horde on a PvP server. If we can't gather 40 people we could just be an AQ20/ZG guild which would be OK, but it would be pretty cool if we could get 40 players.

Post in this thread the race/class you want to play (remember we are doing Horde) and also bear in mind that posting in this thread is tacit approval for me being the Guild Master of the Official RPG Codex guild for WoW Classic.

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I'd join your guild, horde side, pvp server of course. Skeleton mage here.

But is it US or EU? Cause I'm EU, and something tells me you're US.

If you're US, then consider this thread also an open invitation to everyone to form a EU guild, with me as the inevitable guild leader. It'll be a very codexian guild, same rules as this forum, i.e. no rules.

Last edited:
Shitposter
I'd join your guild, horde side, pvp server of course. Skeleton mage here.

But is it US or EU? Cause I'm EU, and something tells me you're US.

If you're US, then consider this thread also an open invitation to everyone to form a EU guild, with me as the inevitable guild leader. It'll be a very codexian guild, same rules as this forum, i.e. no rules.

oh crap is this the schism that will create drama in the future? fuck yeah sign me up.

im going US. i have an EU account to spy on you guys though :magnifying_glass:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Something tells me we'll get no more than 5 people, and thus we'll be unable to even create a guild, because the roster requires 10 names.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Hi i'd like to join as a dumpster fire where you can put all your characters along with the game <3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom