Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

On the avarice of Crispy

Should crispy do the noble thing and relinquish the money?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
xurCwQe.jpg

:salute:

asf may now post "crispy is gay" as often as he wants to in Shoutbox.

Sibylla

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag!
Why would anyone donate to rpgcodex run by mentally handicapped manchildren after this if he's going to forward donations to random people? asf could send money to crispy if he wanted. Are you a fucking bank? DarkUnderlord

You should all ask refunds on your donations before he gives it all to fucking crispy

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Why would anyone donate to rpgcodex run by mentally handicapped manchildren after this if he's going to forward donations to random people? asf could send money to crispy if he wanted. Are you a fucking bank? DarkUnderlord

You should all ask refunds on your donations before he gives it all to fucking crispy

Did you read the OP? The money was donated with the understanding that half was to go to crispy, so long as he lost admin pwers in shoutbox.

It's fucking stupid, but it's not just getting thrown around randomly.

If anything, it's a little weird of asfasdf to agree to it, then make this thread. It was completely within his control to just not make the deal

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Did you read the OP? The money was donated with the understanding that half was to go to crispy, so long as he lost admin pwers in shoutbox.

It's fucking stupid, but it's not just getting thrown around randomly.

If anything, it's a little weird of asfasdf to agree to it, then make this thread. It was completely within his control to just not make the deal
Did you read the OP yourself?

asfasdf agreed to the deal, and Crispy got the money. The thread isn't about the deal, it's about what Crispy does with his newfound money. Crispy could very well donate it to the Codex, since he loves it so much he's a mod here. OP is trying to convince Crispy to do so by appealing to his better nature. Perfectly coherent.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Asking me to STOP! posting the truth will not assuage your conscience, Crispy.

Deep down, you know it.

Do the right thing. For the Codex.
deusvult.png

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Do the right thing. For the Codex.

I already did. Without my direct actions (dealing with asf every day), Codex' current server fund drive would be $500.00 poorer.

You're welcome.
The fact that you're even responding shows you don't believe so, that you keeping the money requires justification.

You're not trying to justify your actions to me, but to yourself. And you can try to rationalize all you want, but the very attempt shows you've already lost.

You have a choice now. Do the right thing, or have the money. C&C.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Well, that's for him to prove, isn't it?

One thing is for sure, his decision will reflect on the quality of his moral character.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, that's for him to prove, isn't it?

One thing is for sure, his decision will reflect on the quality of his moral character.
Depends on how you look at it. If you look at it from the point of: the generous donor paid to belittle, swear and abuse a person every day for the past couple of years, then it averages to less than $1/day.

Cheap(?)

Lhynn

Arcane
:lol:
Imagine giving your hard earned shekels to this site only to have the mods laugh at you.
This does set a precedent, in which owners of this shithole can ask for a donation for something, then use it for something else.

I hope asfasdf isnt an absolute cuck and sues.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Depends on how you look at it. If you look at it from the point of: the generous donor paid to belittle, swear and abuse a person every day for the past couple of years, then it averages to less than $1/day.

Cheap(?)
How dare you use economic rhetoric while I try to troll Crispy into moral doubt?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom