Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Password / Old Account Recovery

:bro: Basileus Ponyghemon.

The avatar is from here in case you want to feel inspired tonight.

Blunderbusty

Novice
Formally AlaCarcuss - BrizVegas, Ozstralia
Fuck Me - Finally!! Been trying to get back on since the dex came back up.

BTW, AlaCarcuss here.

Some really bad timing had me changing ISP's just before the codex went down for the refurb -> i.e. no way to recover password as my e-mail address changed.

No worries I thought, just create a new account. Well I created two accounts from my place, using my new e-mail addresses (one's an alias for the other) and never received the confirmation e-mail despite numerous requests to resend.

I've also tried the 'Contact Us' option serveral times with my details as per DU's instructions in the first post in this thread - no result.

Finally, I drove over to my bro's place and used his PC and e-mail address to create this account and waddyaknow -> received the confirmation almost immediately... WTF?

BTW, I'm back home now on my PC logged in with this new account (still with my bro's e-mail address - not game to change it). No idea what's blocking confirmations (or any e-mails?) comming from the codex to tpg.com.au - anyone else got any idea??

Edit: Also, there's nothing wrong with my e-mail (AFAIK), been getting e-mails from numerous sources. Even got Steam to resend e-mail confirmation to make sure and it came through fine.

KwanzasForUSD

Novice
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. DU might have not had the time to sort requests yet, as I also haven't gotten access to my old account.

DraFFFUUUU-

I am extremely butthurt about DU not responding to my "conversation".

Like I said, at least screaming profanities at each other and flinging poo worked.

Suchy

Arcane
Got my old acc back, thanks DU.
The funny thing is that just a moment ago I've received all the password reset confirmation emails I've requested in the last few days.

DraQ

Arcane
I'm waiting for DU to nuke my temp alt. It would help me set some stuff up in my account preferences. Forum software demands email to be unique, and I don't really feel like setting up an account specifically so I can assign it to my shitty disposable alt.

AndymanhairaX

Educated
Sigh.
SonicWaitGIF.gif

Jigawatt II

Novice
Has anyone had any success with the 'contact us' button rather than alt + conversation route?

DarkUnderlord, I demand satisfaction!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, I'm still working my way through those 148 messages.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom