Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Psure the goal was to have more chaos spells that actually hit, instead of being damage over time. Dark Pact builds are all but forgotten about, despite being incredibly powerful, and this allows for more options to create chaos hit builds.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
I rarely gush over skill reworks, usually I think they're fairly bland and oftentimes come with mandatory threshold jewels or are simply better versions than other already existing skills. But those new ones actually look amazing. For once I'm struggling to decide what starter to play.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Firestorm <3
It's meteor + debris now, poor firestorm. It was a pretty bad skill against nonstationary targets before though.

Personally, I think the new lightning beam skill looks cool.

Are there any skills that are particularly good with unleash? I've been trying to figure out an unleash build, but it feels like you are mostly just better off scaling cast speed.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Absinthe

Arcane
The lack of programming competence that went into a solution like that gives me a certain unenthusiasm for the PoE tech upgrades. Expect new bugs and stability issues, guys.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
limit is 50 btw
You failed your perception check.
5afd478cb1.png

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
patch notes https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935777
They are nerfing spellslinger pretty hard (25% more mana reserved), so I might go crackling lance instead. Not sure about curse changes. In theory it could be a decent buff depending on how doom impacts curse effect and what it maxes out at.

Heist reminds me a lot of incursion, and that was probably my favorite league so I think this could be good league.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
  • Added a new Keystone - Doomsday: Causes Hexes you cast to apply to an area, applying the Hex to all enemies in it for over its duration. The Hex area gains its maximum Doom after a short secondary duration.

this leaves me confused. Curses were aoe already?
Since max doom seems to translate to something like 30-40% increased curse effect, this seems like it could be quite strong.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Only realized how much I hate the syndicate now that I have to care about them again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom