Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I don't think I would be able to play without the extra inventory going forward, this was big mistake for GGG.

:despair:

ArchAngel

Arcane
I see people are complaining league buffs for mobs give them crazy defenses, they need too long to kill but drop bad loot..

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
You can juice low level maps with the league mechanic on top and melt everything for a lot of loot. This was on Tier 8 map lol

Attachments

• 20231214022647_1.jpg
    20231214022647_1.jpg
    871.6 KB · Views: 53

ADL

Prophet
This is why I'll never play hardcore ever or engage with the league mechanic until I'm done leveling unless I'm <10% XP. What a stupid waste of time.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Having huge amounts of fun this league, probably because I haven't really played a league since Beyond.

Playing as a necromancer with Stone Golem of Hordes new gem. Couple it with golem mastery and Primordial Chain will result in 7 dwarf and Snow White situation, expect the dwarves are now bloodthirsty killing machines! Especially with 2 Cold Iron Points.
Gave golems impale and multistrike supports and using Pride to support them. They just roll on most content without any resistance. Only times I need to stop are triple wisped monsters.
Trying to save some money for a +3 stone golem amulet, so I can also use some support spectres. Perfect dancing sword from the woods will be really good I think.

ADL

Prophet
pls post what the return on such a map is, I've never spent anything close to that on one.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
playing ssf, never before game did throw so many lvling uniques at me, urging me hard to restart i guess

Baron Dupek

Arcane
If PoE is not your first and second job, you don't poses great knowledge to get good gear fast and don't know how to make a build that can deal with those maps AND you don't stream on Twitch for money - don't bother.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Lost some new specters to corpse consumption passive and remembered why I stopped caring about cumbersome minion stuff, great for memes not so much for gameplay.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
did they increase map drops?

playing ssf, ive just realized that Im so far doing perfect atlas exploration. Not repeating a single map, like 5 uniques already done, full secondary bag of yellow maps to be done for the first time(clearing t7 now)
It doesnt leave me with time to do my delving

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom