Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I don’t remember retrain ever being on for Unfair. If it was is wasn’t on for long.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Enabling recpec on difficulties higher than "Challenging" puts the difficulty to "custom" as it should. After all, if the MC is respecced - even in-game - then her/his death does not mean the end of the run.

InternalRevenue

Educated
ehm. didn't you just put the same ability on your bar twice?

No it's the same ability with different icons. One is regular shield spell icon, the other is regular mage icon. Clicking them give me same ac bonus, they are the same spell, descriptions match to the letter.
One gives you a bonus to AC that is Shield type, the other converts it to Armor type; you can't have both at the same time with shroud. Or at least that's how its' supposed to work.

Desiderius

Patron
The Mage Armor button gives you a non-stacking Armor bonus dumbass. How many rakes are you going to step on before you quit trying to own the game with your efforttakes?

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
And in fact the first half of the game is not considered to be the buggy one, you're in for a ride

the game really isn't that buggy anymore
Turn based stil dont work properly.Enemies or allies are still doing nothing and not ending their turns.Space does not do shit.Esc or T helps but thats just retarded.Unistalled it yesterday when fighting barbarians with jamandi aldori.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Not sure if something changed, but I played the entire game with the turn based mod that Owlcats based their mode on. I ran into only one* section where it bugged out and I had to turn it off to get past. Everything else was fine (other than the already long game becomes VERY long when you do this).

There's a section with Pitax bards who flee when you start killing their friends. I think they're supposed to be unstoppable, however, in turn based, you can lock them down, etc. The entire thing glitched out until I played it in RTWP to let the bards get away as scripted.

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Not sure if something changed, but I played the entire game with the turn based mod that Owlcats based their mode on. I ran into only one* section where it bugged out and I had to turn it off to get past. Everything else was fine (other than the already long game becomes VERY long when you do this).

There's a section with Pitax bards who flee when you start killing their friends. I think they're supposed to be unstoppable, however, in turn based, you can lock them down, etc. The entire thing glitched out until I played it in RTWP to let the bards get away as scripted.
Im talking about game mode not user modification.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
And in fact the first half of the game is not considered to be the buggy one, you're in for a ride

Turn based stil dont work properly.Enemies or allies are still doing nothing and not ending their turns.Space does not do shit.Esc or T helps but thats just retarded.Unistalled it yesterday when fighting barbarians with jamandi aldori.

I finished the entire game on turn-based, and while TB does hang once in a while, it's really not that bad.

Desiderius

Patron
Whats up with hyping tomb of vordakai its short ass dungeon with 0 interaction and weak boss.He died from ice prison and 6 AA from amiri wielding undead bane axe......

The dungeon is the boss. It doesn’t have zero reactivity. Maybe you missed some things? Hard not to first time thru.

Plot explains why he’s (relatively) weak. If you want more difficulty turn up the difficulty. Sounds like you’re bragging about landing a Save or Die and hitting him with the noob weapon they added to help people crying about how hard it is.

What is 6 AA?

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Whats up with hyping tomb of vordakai its short ass dungeon with 0 interaction and weak boss.He died from ice prison and 6 AA from amiri wielding undead bane axe......

The dungeon is the boss. It doesn’t have zero reactivity. Maybe you missed some things? Hard not to first time thru.

Plot explains why he’s (relatively) weak. If you want more difficulty turn up the difficulty. Sounds like you’re bragging about landing a Save or Die and hitting him with the noob weapon they added to help people crying about how hard it is.

What is 6 AA?
I said interaction not reactivity.Weapon is battlexe from artisan.6 AA is six auto attacks.No crits.Normal difficulty.No optimised companions.What there is to miss?Undead cyclops,spectres and bunch of zombies trash mobs.(execptions being astradaemon).Varnhold lot has much much better dungeon(s).Even selpucher of forgotten heroes is 10x better.Weapon is second execution from lonley barrow dungeon.

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I finished the entire game on turn-based, and while TB does hang once in a while, it's really not that bad.
It hanged multiple times in a row when fighting tiger lords and their giants.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
Ok so something odd happened. Valerie and Amiri have grey hair now and Jubilost has grey skin. They have no status effects or anything. It doesn't seem like it's a bug. Something has aged 3 of my party members and it seems to be permanent. What gives?
AVJ25wS.png

Gp8INGp.png

Edit: It was actually a bug. Loading saves didn't help but quitting the game and restarting it did. An aging bug. Unbelievable. I thought they'd been cursed.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom