Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I’m doubtful they still attack, though Cavs get bonuses for Charging mounted.

Desiderius

Patron
I thought it was pretty poor relative to both Sacred Fist Monk and base Warpriest but I only played eight levels or so.

Delterius

Arcane
I now consider that the hidden moral choice of every RPG is wether you bring companions with you... or kill them on sight to rid the world of them.

Consider: nok-nok is a merely dangerous funny goblin, that is, until you let him be part of your party and now he's a level 20 Ender of Worlds.

Time to kill Wendy and a bunch of others asap.

Desiderius

Patron
Wendy and Cam shld be enough to keep the rest in line. Maybe let Sosiel retire to the Hinterlands once Daeran is ready.

Desiderius

Patron
Just trying to keep the portraits alive is enough to do that.

Vatnik Wumao
Time to kill Wendy and a bunch of others asap.
That spiders should be killed on sight is a given.
Rude. Spiders are cute.
iu

Vatnik Wumao
So predictable.
:whatho:
Do not mistake my liking of arachnids for an endorsement of Wenduag-related waifu faggotry.

I used to search for garden spiders and collected 'em in jars when I was little (and then released the little frens at the end of the day for them to go on their merry way unharmed).
:love: The little frens:
iu

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Isn't Wenduag a swarm? Judging by her Pathfinder pictures she is more an insect than a mammal. What kind of "mongrel" is she?
She's a human/cat/spider hybrid. Mongrelmen are all Human+something random.

She looks human and plays in-game, portrait is a lie.
I am more inclined to believe the portrait (which already looks more humanoid than it did in tabletop) than the model.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
She's a human/cat/spider hybrid.
What is the Swarm, then? Something immaterial that remained from a mortal sentient being which then organizes the group of small animals into a coherent shape?
A spirit possessing a swarm of bugs as a sort-of hive mind. Original tabletop flavor for the Worm-that-Walks is the angry spirit of a slain wizard staying in the material plane and eventually possessing the maggots eating his body.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Fill in your feedback by March 17th: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/3129995

Share Your Thoughts! Beta Feedback Survey

Greetings, Crusaders!

Would you believe it? Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta has been around for more than a month already! We hope everyone who has access to it was able to take a peek at what we plan to offer on the full release of the game.

While we are not planning to shut down the Beta, we do need to hear your feedback. And we’re pretty sure you might have some thoughts to share on the matter! The feedback from the players is the most important part of any Beta — and we can’t wait to hear your opinions!

We urge every Crusader who has access to the Beta to check their email for a very special mail called "Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Survey!". You can also find the link in the dedicated sections of our Discord server and official forums. Fair warning, the survey might take some time to finish, though.

Also, an important note: at the beginning of the survey, there is a section about Acts you’ve finished. Please, make sure to click through each and every Act that you have completed — otherwise, some questions might break or not show up at all.

Beta Feedback Survey will be closed this Wednesday, March 17th. We’ve already received a fair amount of feedback — so in order to focus on making the game even better, we had to make the time window for the survey this short.

Shape the future of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous today!

Last edited:

Testownia

By the way - I read a Discord chat with one of the developers, and apparently, EVERY path will have two routes. The explicitly given example was the Angel Path, which will be separated into the Angel of Mercy and Angel of Retribution routes.

Datamined dialogue has already indicated there will be a somewhat more "humane" Swarm Path, one where you're not a complete genocidal monster.

I'm much more curious about Paths like the Trickster or the Azata - I don't see much room for two divergent routes there.

Parabalus

Arcane
By the way - I read a Discord chat with one of the developers, and apparently, EVERY path will have two routes. The explicitly given example was the Angel Path, which will be separated into the Angel of Mercy and Angel of Retribution routes.

Datamined dialogue has already indicated there will be a somewhat more "humane" Swarm Path, one where you're not a complete genocidal monster.

I'm much more curious about Paths like the Trickster or the Azata - I don't see much room for two divergent routes there.

Or Aeon - just success or failure?

Testownia

Or Aeon - just success or failure?

I'd say one is a more benevolent version, and the other a pure lawtist. Or maybe Pure Aeon vs. Devil Path?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom