Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, you do have an ability to take out 1 buff/landed hit. Which is why it works well with Monks.

That particular kind of playthrough might be real cool, actually... it's just you might have to prepare to go to Touch AC, because some ACs are pretty high. Unironically, if you can find a way to consistently go to Touch AC, you could roll a magic immune party with 0 issues. Might need mercs for that one, I suspect.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Looking at Rowdy in vanilla you do have a lot of Feats to play with. Stuff like Weakening Wound that's usually good isn't so much because stuff you hit will usually be dead. You can burn one Talent on Focus* but better save the Combat Trick for Shatter at eight (first time you qualify for it, and needed for things that show up then like Maugla). TTT can only get one Combat Trick, which makes more sense. That means Outflank at 7.

Thing is I really want to be Vital Striking to get the extra Sneaks instead of Cleaving so to get to Improved Cleaving Finish I'd be using four Feats I might not even want to pick up the chance to clear the board when I kill stuff. Undeniably powerful but not sure it's really solving the problems I typically need to solve since adds are rarely an issue. Theoretically Cleaving with Debilitating would be solid but then you're missing the Vital Strike.

How much the fewer skill points pinch (and not getting Stealth as Class Skill) depends on rest of party. I really like having Trickery, Perception, and Persuasion on MC (especially with TTT Trapfinding that boosts both Trickery and Perception) since that handles most of the situations where you're alone and you can turn on only skill checker gets experience to good effect. Also gives you a lot more flexibility with party makeup.

Persuasion feels bad since eventually Frightful shows up but a lot of the game happens before then. Being able to Intimidate anything on your first turn helps a lot on a class that is Two-handing with Light Armor (to avoid getting attacked) and relies on Shatter to land it's hits. Second turn move + Vital and slay. Unfortunately TTT requires a hit to turn on Shatter so that's a nonbo for me. Signature Skill mod does give Rogues free Signature skills and for Persuasion that turns on Thug ability if you win check by 10 or more. There's also a lot more to spend your Feats on.

As for Vanilla the Lead Blades Oread and Pitborn Tiefling give good bonuses (Tieflings get a good early ring to help with Stealth/Trickery too) for Rowdy but speed on the Oread and INT malus on Tiefling are tough**.

Good Vanilla Feats:

Intimidating Prowess
Improved Initiative
Combat Reflexes (non-casters in Light can get DEX up to a respectable level, Prereq for Seize) since you're going to hit hard with AoOs
Shake it Off
Blind Fight (*does* solve problem I need to solve like Nabasu Gazes and Displaced bosses/Votaries)
Skill Boosters like Persausive/Deceitful to take RNG out of Skill Checks
Medium Armor Proficiency
even the individual save boosters with Mythic that gives you advantage can be good

Then on modded you've got all kinds of good options.

That said can't say I blame you for picking up ICF, it's a nice effect when it gets there, just far from broken given the cost (including what you're doing to Sosiel). I just feel like I'd also want to be Vital Striking bosses and then if I'm triggering ICF I've already killed the boss so seems like win more. Maybe you whack the caster then that lets you clear out Rogues and Archers too which would be solid.

* - I really like Falchion for wider Crit Range plus ability to use Jinx and the one that kills stuff under 100 HP which seems good with Vital Strike.

** - you're pretty well set up to get Mobility reasonably high to ride Bismuth and use the Mounted Feats as well, helps with glass cannon problem. Can also cover Athletics if you've got the points.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Lets take another look at Sosiel with his new Feats which are... not great. In general I try to figure out what the designer was going for on the tradeoffs they give you, which is easier with Paizo but Owlcat can sometimes surprise you too.

Sosiel's starting Feats:
Selective Channel
Extra Channel
Toughness
Heavy Proficiency

(1) Selective Channel: I've played without this (on Harrim for instance) but it really makes your party more resilient when things go south. It's better on Daeran with his higher CHR but fine on Sosiel. Noobproofing that's still solid.

(2) Extra Channel + Toughness: relatively weak Feats but give you a direction to go. EC makes damage racing more practical along with things like Aid, Burst of Glory, and Stoneskin (Communal) so you can use classes like Rowdy, Vivi, and Barbs with less risk. Toughness works along with that on Sos in addition to buffing his CON.

(3) Heavy Prof: probably a little underrated combined with above. The Half Plate +2 w/+2 Con from Irabeth's tent and the Adamantine +4 Full dropped by Fake Yaniel let Sos get in there and mix it up without much risk (of dying) from non-bosses. That means hitting more things with Prayer/Archon's and more targets for AoOs with his big Reach. Later on there's a Heavy that can give him a Shield Bonus as well.

The downside of course is that now he's way behind on the usual Feats a Cleric wants like Outflank, Spell Focus/Spell Pen (for Archon's/Prayer), and the Shatter line.

You can use Mythic Feats to buy one of those, but he also already really wants Domain Zealot (to turn on the - great - Domain abilities he already has), all three Abundants for the good Cleric self-buffs (or even just to have enough slots for Crusader's Edge and Death Ward etc...), Ever Ready, Mythic Evo Focus, and even Mythic Spell Pen/Sorcerous Reflex (nonbo with Zealot)/Enhanced Arsenal.

If you put Impossible on him you're neglecting what he already has which is very good but needs the Mythic help to get there. Community at Full Action is super clunky. Madness as a (great) debuff takes a Touch Attack, as a buff you're asking for trouble. He already has Touch of Good for that.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
A commentary about clean install without any mods, including the mod manager. No Toy Box and so on, even for "enabling achievements" and other crap. And retrying the Tower of Estrod again with the clean install.

Seriously, people whose ancestors had invented computer science don't understand how programs - and mods - work.
Really? So you're saying it's the mods' fault, not the fact that in Owlcat the main employment criterion is being incompetent?
Well, you can blame whomever - or you can try to make the game work. Your choice.

Community at Full Action is super clunky.
Here by "Community" you mean Guarder Hearth? Am I correct?

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Other Communty ability is good too but can just get that on Seelah Mercy as well. Seems like for some reason you get autosurprise in TB so usually can just move during Surprise round and fire Hearth off during first round but seems a little like cheating lol. Plus Sos doesn't have a ton of Initiative so that's going to kick in pretty late.

Modded Feats Paired Opportunists.jpgModded Feats Furious Focus.jpgModded Feats Signature.jpgModded Feats Eldritch.jpg

Mythic Shatter (makes target flat-footed for everybody, but have to hit it at full AC while Shaken first) on another character can solve Shatter nonbo for Rowdy.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
OK, so what is "clunky" about the buff that can be cast only once per rest, is a fixed circle on the ground and stays there forever? You spend several hours real time casting it and then initiate the combat. And, if possible, you draw other groups of enemies into it.

And the Domain of Madness is a touch attack, so the enemy has to be, well, touched. Meaning - Sosiel needs to reach and make the attack roll.

That is why I don't understand why you think Domain Zealot is such a priority for a multi-domain Sosiel.

Desiderius

Patron
The hardest stuff to beat will own you before you can draw it in. You're much better off taking the attack to the enemy.

Multi-Domain Sosiel blows a Mythic on things he doesn't need when he already needs Mythics badly to take advantage of what he already has - which is really good. I like Nobility but no doubt Madness and Community are good too, just get them on Lann or your MC if you want them. Madness is a particularly good fit with Lann to get him into range to turn on his Combat Reflexes and Snap Shot.

Kind of moot for me since I'm on the Daeran train now unless I'm trying to break Holy Whisper or something and need more Good Melee. Mounted MC probably goes better with Sos tho.

Last edited:

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
So what - you're plopping a once per rest buff just under the team and damn the consequences? Are you resting after every major fight on a large map?

Desiderius

Patron
Are you talking to me? Guarded Hearth is the once per rest buff. I'm not using it unless I can get it on MC. Inspiring Command has a gazillion uses and buffs atk/dam/AC so I like it better and Reg can get it. But no doubt Hearth can be good on the fights where you need all the bonuses you can get and those can be handled once per rest no problem. Just no room on Sosiel if you want to use what he already has which is really good and Hearth can be clunky to set up for most of main campaign. Super late game you can combine it with Zealot and get a massive bonus (like in the DLC) and I'm sure it's great. Here Demonbane Cleric is using it against Unfair Shiv:

wolj8vsShivUnfair.jpg

Got there a little late but Shiv buffs for a round or two if you come after him so you've got a window. Not so much on Nulk really. Shiv will teleport into your backline and slice it up if you sit back. Nulk/Nabasu will Hold your team with high DC.

Note: TTT fixes immunity to non-poison Nauseate

Last edited:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Here:

View attachment 30293

You can see I bought Clerics, rolled for new selection and second stack of Clerics was still cheap (if it comes up on second roll). During ch2 it always comes up because it's all you have. Bought Spears for second army since also Melee General.
Cool. I guess it might make sense in Act 2 because, like you wrote, there is not much else to recruit there, so the odds of getting what you want may be pretty good.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
How badly would I butcher Regill if I want him to cast Bless Weapon? First, 2 additional levels of Hellknight for the Glory Domain, and then some divine caster with full BAB - I guess it's only Ranger. Freebooter maybe? Until he gets Bless Weapon. And then probably Armiger for feats.

I want to get rid of Seelah, but would like to keep Bless Weapon on hand.
Don't think that's how it works in the game at all. Only clerics and Divine Hunters get spells from Domains AFAIK (and only ecclessitheurges and hunters get more then 1 domain slot per spell level). Other divine classes only get the domain powers.

Also I don't think you can "share" domain bonuses between classes - like pick a domain as a HK and then get its spells on another list (even less probable on ranger, who is neither a cleric nor a hunter and has no domain spell slots in the first place).

Last edited:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Yeah, you do have an ability to take out 1 buff/landed hit. Which is why it works well with Monks.

That particular kind of playthrough might be real cool, actually... it's just you might have to prepare to go to Touch AC, because some ACs are pretty high. Unironically, if you can find a way to consistently go to Touch AC, you could roll a magic immune party with 0 issues. Might need mercs for that one, I suspect.
I guess that'd mean a Kineticist. Dark Codex mod could be good with Chain infusion for chaining ranged touch attacks (shock only, though).

Last edited:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
How do the Inquisitor/Aeon abilities merge together, exactly?
Well, the only thing that merges are the inquisitor/Aeon banes, really. Which is not a bad thing, as you get the base Bane already at level 5 for tough fights and at MR4, when you get Aeon Bane, you'll have enough uses to keep it up during most fights. Otherwise you need to be rather conservative in its use initially. Also past inquisitor level 12, it'll do 4d6 damage - as Aeon you need to wait quite a bit for that (MR6 - end of Act 4 - around level 17 I guess?).

Personally I'm very fond of Sanctified Slayer inquisitor. Although to be fair, there is a lot of redundancy between inquisitor and Aeon spell lists. I didn't mind, as inquisitor has a VERY good spell list for a 6th level caster, with plenty strong buffs, protections and even very good single target CC if you wanted to push the DCs. And I liked being able to perma-keep up Divine Favor/Power - but the fact is that its pretty redundant.

Also I'd advise against Judgment classes and the Judge in particular. Between Banes, Domain powers with Domain Zealot and Swift Action Aeon spells (or even inquisitor Litany of Eloquence), you really don't want more Swift Actions to use.

Last edited:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Vital strike + cleaving finish is still broken. It shouldn't work that way.
LnO9l8p.png

I also think its hardly the most broken thing in the game. And don't mind it working like that in vanilla. Find it quite fitting in this crazy setting with OP Mythic Paths, actually.

But if it bothers you, then I suggest installing TableTop tweaks. These behaviours are fixed there as far as I know (Vital Strike dice critting and Cleaves triggering additional Vital Strikes).

Yosharian

Arcane
Well, the only thing that merges are the inquisitor/Aeon banes, really. Which is not a bad thing, as you get the base Bane already at level 5 for tough fights and at MR4, when you get Aeon Bane, you'll have enough uses to keep it up during most fights. Otherwise you need to be rather conservative in its use initially. Also past inquisitor level 12, it'll do 4d6 damage - as Aeon you need to wait quite a bit for that (MR6 - end of Act 4 - around level 17 I guess?).

Personally I'm very fond of Sanctified Slayer inquisitor. Although to be fair, there is a lot of redundancy between inquisitor and Aeon spell lists. I didn't mind, as inquisitor has a VERY good spell list for a 6th level caster, with plenty strong buffs, protections and even very good single target CC if you wanted to push the DCs. And I liked being able to perma-keep up Divine Favor/Power - but the fact is that its pretty redundant.

Also I'd advise against Judgment classes and the Judge in particular. Between Banes, Domain powers with Domain Zealot and Swift Action Aeon spells (or even inquisitor Litany of Eloquence), you really don't want more Swift Actions to use.
Does the damage from the bane abilities stack?

Desiderius

Patron
Here:

View attachment 30293

You can see I bought Clerics, rolled for new selection and second stack of Clerics was still cheap (if it comes up on second roll). During ch2 it always comes up because it's all you have. Bought Spears for second army since also Melee General.
Cool. I guess it might make sense in Act 2 because, like you wrote, there is not much else to recruit there, so the odds of getting what you want may be pretty good.
Those odds are more in your control over the course of the game than you might think if you build the Merc building early and often. Seems like they boosted Merc stack size as well.

Sorcs with Caster General to buff them can end up casting their own massive Firestorms in ch 5 for instance.

But Clerics go well with Melee General. HKs are more expensive but probably go better with Generals with earlier Heal?

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Personally I'm very fond of Sanctified Slayer inquisitor.
Speaking of which, that's the class I've picked recently for yet another attempted playthrough. I wanted a shield bashing build and when I unlocked the first free weapon style feat which happens on lvl8 afair, it turned out the game treats this like it was unlocked on lvl2 and gave me only useless feats which I didn't need while the next free choice is on level 16 or sth and unlocking good shield bashing stuff with inquisitor normally takes forever as well. I really feel like this game doesn't want me to enjoy it.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron

Does the damage from the bane abilities stack?
It does not. You get the currently best version.

Please note that apparently the Improved and Greater Aeon Bane damage boosts also apply to offhand attacks (the base version does not). Also even if the base Aeon Bane does not provide bonus damage to offhand, it does give a chance to dispell effects also with offhand attacks.

Rhobar121

Scholar
Looking at Rowdy in vanilla you do have a lot of Feats to play with. Stuff like Weakening Wound that's usually good isn't so much because stuff you hit will usually be dead. You can burn one Talent on Focus* but better save the Combat Trick for Shatter at eight (first time you qualify for it, and needed for things that show up then like Maugla). TTT can only get one Combat Trick, which makes more sense. That means Outflank at 7.

Thing is I really want to be Vital Striking to get the extra Sneaks instead of Cleaving so to get to Improved Cleaving Finish I'd be using four Feats I might not even want to pick up the chance to clear the board when I kill stuff. Undeniably powerful but not sure it's really solving the problems I typically need to solve since adds are rarely an issue. Theoretically Cleaving with Debilitating would be solid but then you're missing the Vital Strike.

How much the fewer skill points pinch (and not getting Stealth as Class Skill) depends on rest of party. I really like having Trickery, Perception, and Persuasion on MC (especially with TTT Trapfinding that boosts both Trickery and Perception) since that handles most of the situations where you're alone and you can turn on only skill checker gets experience to good effect. Also gives you a lot more flexibility with party makeup.

Persuasion feels bad since eventually Frightful shows up but a lot of the game happens before then. Being able to Intimidate anything on your first turn helps a lot on a class that is Two-handing with Light Armor (to avoid getting attacked) and relies on Shatter to land it's hits. Second turn move + Vital and slay. Unfortunately TTT requires a hit to turn on Shatter so that's a nonbo for me. Signature Skill mod does give Rogues free Signature skills and for Persuasion that turns on Thug ability if you win check by 10 or more. There's also a lot more to spend your Feats on.

As for Vanilla the Lead Blades Oread and Pitborn Tiefling give good bonuses (Tieflings get a good early ring to help with Stealth/Trickery too) for Rowdy but speed on the Oread and INT malus on Tiefling are tough**.

Good Vanilla Feats:

Intimidating Prowess
Improved Initiative
Combat Reflexes (non-casters in Light can get DEX up to a respectable level, Prereq for Seize) since you're going to hit hard with AoOs
Shake it Off
Blind Fight (*does* solve problem I need to solve like Nabasu Gazes and Displaced bosses/Votaries)
Skill Boosters like Persausive/Deceitful to take RNG out of Skill Checks
Medium Armor Proficiency
even the individual save boosters with Mythic that gives you advantage can be good

Then on modded you've got all kinds of good options.

That said can't say I blame you for picking up ICF, it's a nice effect when it gets there, just far from broken given the cost (including what you're doing to Sosiel). I just feel like I'd also want to be Vital Striking bosses and then if I'm triggering ICF I've already killed the boss so seems like win more. Maybe you whack the caster then that lets you clear out Rogues and Archers too which would be solid.

* - I really like Falchion for wider Crit Range plus ability to use Jinx and the one that kills stuff under 100 HP which seems good with Vital Strike.

** - you're pretty well set up to get Mobility reasonably high to ride Bismuth and use the Mounted Feats as well, helps with glass cannon problem. Can also cover Athletics if you've got the points.
Blight Fight, as I wrote earlier, is pointless, you quickly unlock the ability to use true sight.
The number of enemies it is really useful on is quite limited - this is not Kingsmaker.
In the case of Nabasu this is quite useless as death ward does not require a feat and works just as well. I would say it's even better.

The difference between light and medium armor is literally 2 AC, in the first act it is even less because at the very beginning you can get light armor +2 which is as good as practically most medium armors you have available in 1 act.
Even later, 2 AC is a dubious profit that won't help you too much against stronger enemies.

Combat Reflexes is very good, I would personally choose it as a second or third rogue talent.

Improved Initiative is always good, you still have so many free feats that you'll be able to pick it up early anyway.

Shake it Off is pretty good only you don't need it right at the start of the game. You have to select it on several characters, which means that you have to give up more important talents such as Slashing Grace on Camelia.

All skill focus stuff is good, it just doesn't give your character any meaningful combat bonus.
Persuasion would be cool if you could unlock dreadful carnage at level 10, but it comes too late to be useful.
This is not a kingsmaker where having high persuasion on the main character was practically required.
Using dazzing display or demoralize is completely unworthy on a non-charisma main character.
Seelah would be better if you want to use it.

Intimidating Prowess is okay if you are using this on a persuasive character, the problem is that Rowdy only gets 3 skill points per level.
Another thing is that it makes sense if you choose dreadfull carnage only that it unlocks only at the level at which your casters receive Frightfull Aspect
Wasting a turn trying to demoralize is a bit pointless. You have other characters that would be better suited for this and at the same time wouldn't waste a precious turn.
You still have a few low-level spells that work similarly.
Both Scare and Fear keep working even if the enemy defends himself.

By the way, scare is suspiciously effective against a vescavor, even without investing in necromancy it almost always works for a swarm.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Lol, Blind Fight is not useless.

Gaze Immunity is great the whole game (Death Ward is too situational to keep up all the time, especially in a setting where Crusader’s Edge is so good, and you don't in fact have access to it when you fight the first Nabasu) and True Seeing, Communal* comes after fighting quite a few tough opponents who make use of Concealment. Unless you’ve got access to Faerie Fire you should already be familiar with those. The whole map on Lost Chapel has Blur!

So much endgame theorycrafting, so little attention to what you’re actually fighting and what are the main threats. If you’re playing DLC whatever but main campaign you spend a lot of time without TS, Communal. It’s not crazy to pick up a Feat that’s great until then and is undispellable and works even when ambushed.

* - even True Seeing, non-Communal doesn't unlock until lvl 9 by which time you've already faced several foes with Concealment. Even at lvl 9 it's hard to justify burning a very scarce level 5 slot (Daeran and Ember don't even have one yet) on a single-target situational buff. Concealment can be handled by bringing a class with Faerie Fire (Pranked Beneficial Curse on Daeran gets it) but outside that it will be late ch 3 before you can count on having TS, Communal up, and even there it can burn through your Diamond Dust. Convenience and resilience are a thing. I've taken Fast Stealth and liked it. Blind Fight works that way on both ends.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
The difference between light and medium armor is literally 2 AC
So much blind ignorance, so little time. If you have infinite DEX it's often less than that. But you don't. And you want to stay Enlarged to get the multiplying dice bigger on VS. What matters most tho is what bonuses it opens up and what fits with rest of team. Chainmail of Comradery is 9 AC with 4 available DEX net 13 while Lady Callandria is 6/6, but if you're Enlarged you're probably not hitting the 6 DEX and Comradery tacks on another 4 damage with Outflank. Since you're running Sos and Sos has Heavy now you may not have a great home for Comradery.

Stronger enemies are who you're there to one-shot, but as a Light Class with no defensive spells you've got regular mobs to worry about and 2 AC (or more see above) can make a big difference there. If you're killing the boss with ICF then that takes care of that granted but see:

Lannza1nomad7 crit unfair nulk.jpg

Sometimes the dorks get you before you can get them.
Combat Reflexes is very good, I would personally choose it as a second or third rogue talent.

Improved Initiative is always good, you still have so many free feats that you'll be able to pick it up early anyway.
TTT can only burn one Rogue Talent on Combat Trick and Shatter at 8 is a good place for that. If I'm playing a Rogue MC I want to take Rogue stuff O/W I'd just play Fighter and hit things a helluva lot easier.

Yes, you are right that you've got free Feats. Comes down to whether you want Intimidate package, Mounted package (with Bismuth), Rogue enhancers, or ICF package. Point being to get ICF package you're giving up the others until much later when they're less impactful.

Shake it Off is pretty good only you don't need it right at the start of the game. You have to select it on several characters, which means that you have to give up more important talents such as Slashing Grace on Camelia.
I've only been using it with Tactician. It is good but kind of boring and exactly characters like Sos and Cam are already tight on Feats.

All skill focus stuff is good, it just doesn't give your character any meaningful combat bonus.
Persuasion would be cool if you could unlock dreadful carnage at level 10, but it comes too late to be useful.
This is not a kingsmaker where having high persuasion on the main character was practically required.
Using dazzing display or demoralize is completely unworthy on a non-charisma main character.
Seelah would be better if you want to use it.
Rogue doesn't have things that give Combat bonuses anyway (weakness of the class) and covering your skills can change the game in ways that go beyond combat (strength of the class).

MC Persuasion comes up a good bit, especially in Mythic quests, but main thing is setting up Shatter on bosses, and you can get there with something like Pitborn Rowdy with Intimidating Prowess. No reason you can't have decent CHR on your MC. What's unworthy about letting characters with better AC/summons grab aggro first turn while you Demoralize boss to set up big VS vs flat-foot second round?* I still use Dazzling sometimes on my Primalist MC to set up Nenio's Illusion AoEs and help Archon's beat saves too. Effectively +2 AC for team.

Seelah has much higher AC (or has a Mount) so wants to get in there to grab that aggro. She doesn't have any bonuses for Persuasion and can't really afford the Feats to enhance it. I give her UMD instead for Image Wand/Expeditious scrolls/etc...

By the way, scare is suspiciously effective against a vescavor, even without investing in necromancy it almost always works for a swarm.
Scare tops out at 5 HD. Great vs Swarms and regular Gargs, not so much bosses. Can even use Cause Fear as well. Cam gets both.

* - this is how I used Freebooter Amiri (with Freebooter's Bane) to keep her from getting ganked.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom