Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC coming June 13th

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
a Dwarf that shaves his beard.

gifs-from-the-ie-trailer-the-lady-willed-it-v0-9cw46l6fbmia1.gif

ferratilis

Magister
Gaming has become so degenerate that you either have to play along or just give up gaming altogether and stick to reading or playing chess. At least they can't ruin chess.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
EDIT 2: My TtA party is only level 4 and was insta-gibbed by the magical masked man at the beginning who ice stormed them, did a dimension door where they couldn't reach him, then some AoE death attack that outright killed 2. Fuck you Owlcat, watch me go casual mode and tear through this bullshit so that I can get whatever ridiculous shovelware quest you inserted into the main campaign.
Bro, your party got taken out by a single low-level wizard? Rethink your whole life. He's not even using serious CC like Grease or Glitterdust. Just shoot that sucker in the face. It's one wizard.

Shoot him with what, he has shield up and has sufficient initiative to immediately gets you stuck in ice. Even if I had a party that could get close to him right off the bat, he just dimension doors far away.

I beat him first try with the pregenerated lvl 6 party, but my lvl 4 party is not ready for this and the game has no way for you to prepare. Similarly, you have to fight level draining bs with no way to plan or recover, and another bs pre-planned encounter that screws you if you don't totally win initiative and get lucky in the first round.

Couple that with dogshit writing and total lack of any clear narrative and you have what you have here. The main campaign feels like a masterpiece in every way compared to this.

Anyway, anyone here progressed past the point where you can return to the tavern? Is it worth playing or does it continue to suck horribly?

If it is good I'll go do a pregen party again and suffer through the intro one last time. With the lvl 6 party it's not that hard, but it just feels meaningless/pointless and saps any will to play the game.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Shadow looks like it can turn on Summoner (Will check every round).

Blizzard Elemental for Druid gains abilities with Druid levels, eventually buffing team with them, and ends up Huge. Theoretically Druid could Mount with Frightful up?

Hag from Gyronna Witch is a caster, which unlike caster summons player may be able to control?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/3860209784922196350

Update 2.2.0av

Hello, crusaders!

An update 2.2.0av is here!

Highlights:

• When importing saves and characters from "Through the Ashes" DLC to "The Lord of Nothing" DLC, in a rare case one of the characters could disappear from the party permanently — fixed. If you have already encountered this bug, you will have to go back to the save at the previous location before this bug;
  • You couldn't speak with the Pillars of the Skulls in the Ziggurat— fixed;
  • After the last update, Archmage Armor sometimes didn't work — fixed.

If you are playing with mods, don’t forget to update them before loading your saves!

Beware of possible plot spoilers below!

Areas

• If a player managed to sneak past the giants unnoticed in "The Lord of Nothing" DLC, the alternate descent will now be hidden so as not to be misleading;
  • In "The Lord of Nothing" DLC, the ability to hit the giant guards on the bridge with charge has been fixed. Now they will immediately raise the alarm after suspicious actions of the player.

Quests

• If the player killed the giants, that guard leather workers, before taking the quest in "The Lord of Nothing" DLC, the quest could not be completed — fixed.

Items

• Candle of the Playful Succubus inflicted twice more negative levels that it should — fixed;
  • The Hammer Fists bracers were not displayed on the character model — fixed;
  • After the last update, Archmage Armor sometimes didn't work — fixed.

Classes & Mechanics

• Penta from “The Lord of Nothing” DLC now can correctly mount an animal companion;
  • You couldn't speak with the Pillars of the Skulls in the Ziggurat— fixed.

Visual

• Skipping the cutscene in the battle with the goblin leader in “The Lord of Nothing” DLC caused the cutscene to freeze — fixed;
  • Sometimes the ghost horse's glow changed after its resurrection — fixed;
  • During the first battle with giants in “The Lord of Nothing” DLC, running forward and triggering the hide and seek cutscene could prevent further progression — fixed.

System

• FPS drop while activating the Dispeller of Darkness — fixed;
  • When importing saves and characters from "Through the Ashes" DLC to "The Lord of Nothing" DLC, in a rare case one of the characters could disappear from the party permanently — fixed. If you have already encountered this bug, you will have to go back to the save at the previous location before this bug.

Misс

• Fixed a bug where a dialogue with Kyton in “The Lord of Nothing” DLC could not be initiated.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/3860209784929047339
Update 2.2.1a

Hello, crusaders!

An update 2.2.1a is here!

Highlights:

• Fixed the ability to kill Sithhud the Reborn in The Lord of Nothing DLC before time. Now after killing him the cutscene appear and the party will not be stuck at the arena;
  • A blizzard elemental (Druid Winter Child companion) now resurrects after resting.

If you are playing with mods, don’t forget to update them before loading your saves!

Beware of possible plot spoilers below!

Areas

• If shadows have been killed on the Shadow Plane in The Lord of Nothing DLC before the death of Ulab's brother, there was a duplicate dialog with the brother — fixed;
  • Polymorph on companions in The Lord of Nothing DLC final cutscenes has been fixed.

Quests

• Now defeating Sithhud in The Lord of Nothing DLC triggers a dialogue with companions.

Classes & Mechanics

• Vengeful Comets spell firing 2 projectiles even when the buff only gave one projectile — fixed;
  • Extra Hex (Shaman) feat gave a choice of Witch hexes instead of Shaman's — fixed;
  • Weretiger in the last form didn't have access to the Combat Expertise — fixed;
  • In some cases, the Weretouched didn't get a Trip combat maneuver — fixed. To get the maneuver, you will need to reuse animal form;
  • Fixed the ability to kill Sithhud the Reborn in The Lord of Nothing DLC before time. Now after killing him the cutscene appear and the party will not be stuck at the arena;
  • A blizzard elemental (Druid Winter Child companion) now resurrects after resting.

Visual

• Cutscene in Dry Crossroads location with Greybor has been fixed.

Misс

• Some symbols were missing from Chinese localization — fixed.

Desiderius

Patron
Whoa, looks like they fixed Danger Ward (possibly best ability in game - advantage on saves AoE, three activations per day) on Order of the Paw Cavalier when they finally got around to implementing the class.

Now need to figure out what Mythic Path goes best with Halfling Cav tank.

Order of the Paw.jpg

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Might try, we’ll see.

Demon goes best with CMBs I think, but so does Divine Favor/Power from Angel/Aeon. Does Demonic Charge trigger Cav Charge abilities?

Obv Trickster Mythic Mobility is no brainer but that’s kind of ghey. Maybe Mythic Trickery and Persuasion.

Don’t need Seelah tank so could run Wolj to try Mythic Light Armor, Daeran for Mythic Buckler, the Shifter guy, Geomancer Nenio riding Bismuth, and Aru.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
No, Demonic Charge is not in fact a Charge and doesn't trigger any Charge related effects.

Aspect of Kalavakus is probably sick with an actual Cavalier Charge, though (unless they fixed some stuff).

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is there a spell to protect against ability/stat drain? Got these shadow bastards that keep draining my frontline fighter like she was a can of coke.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom