Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Sarathiour

Cipher
I think what's really driving me insane is the lack of feedback preventing me to know if it's working as intended or not.
though I suspect that don't knowing if it's a bug or a feature is working as intended :balance:

I reloaded to be sure I wasn't insane , but for example my army lost 21 archer between the gargoyle event before drezen and vanquishing their leader.
Why 21 and why only archer, and not footmen or mercenaries ?
Also, would have been nice to know that the price of mercenaries drop significantly if you don't buy them outright and wait a week.
Still got more weird bug, everyone on my party was retrograded to rank 2 in religion while I was camping in the middle of the map.

One last thing, Regill's VA is miles better than any other voiced protagonist so far.

Sarathiour

Cipher
I still haven't picked a mythic path, I guess I should at least reach this point before giving up.

Jackpot

Learned
So whats the conclusion on the DLC? Haven't been able to check it out because I've been busy (Elden Ring), but I started a game briefly and ran into the annoying as fuck archers with 100 attacks that all have +80 to hit from the late game and I decided to leave it for later.
I'm afraid to ask, but is this DLC just all enemies like that?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/3128319763052316038

Scions of Heaven

Today we’d like to talk about aasimars – mortals blessed by the denizens of the outer planes. Aasimars appeared in our games thanks to the backers who supported Pathfinder: Kingmaker during the Kickstarter campaign and then voted for that race in a special poll. Back then, aasimars had to compete against dhampirs and descendants of creatures from the elemental planes – and aasimars won. Dhampirs and oreads eventually joined them in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, also thanks to our wonderful backers.

The popularity of aasimars is not surprising, as they are blessed with otherworldly beauty, grace, wisdom, and other celestial gifts. At least, that’s how most people perceive them. In reality, though, their heritage can be both a blessing and a heavy burden. Ordinary people see them as a source of extraplanar wisdom and incredible deeds, or may, on the contrary, oppress them out of envy.

414b105ff1010e008ff85088562750e498773f83.png

It’s commonly thought that aasimars come into this world as the result of a romantic affair between a mortal woman and a good outsider. However, the offspring of such unions are different creatures, called half-celestials. Aasimars are still mortals, whose bodies are much more mundane. Celestial heritage can lie dormant in a family for generations before manifesting itself in an aasimar child, whose parents may not even be aware that they had a celestial being in their family. Additionally, aasimars can be born as the result of divine intervention, or when a woman who is already expecting a baby visits another plane or an area full of strong positive energy.

Aasimars are quite common in Mendev due to the presence of angels, who previously fought the demonic invasion alongside mortal crusaders. But not all aasimars are descended from angels.

Idyllkin (Agathion-Blooded)

Agathions are a race of beast-like celestials native to the plane of Nirvana. Agathion-blooded aasimars may inherit some bestial features, such as scales, fur, and furry ears, claws, etc. They also possess agathions’ inclination to do good, unconcerned with the conventionality of law and impetuosity of chaos. Idyllkin often choose to become servants of nature, and prefer rural areas and wilderness to cities. Agathion-blooded aasimars are quite rare in Mendev.

Angelkin (Angel-Blooded)

Angels are beautiful and righteous celestials who typically dwell on the planes of Heaven, Elysium, and Nirvana. Angel-blooded aasimars inherit both their radiant beauty and the compulsion to do good and to serve various good deities. Arsinoe, Sir Allfrey, and Ramien of Edme are good examples of such devotion.

0d09d49d1dd2c4726f37ca0b8c7d95e2e9368cc0.png

Lawbringer (Archon-Blooded)

Archons are winged denizens from the plane of Heaven who embody the ideals of goodness and law. Their descendants frequently demonstrate similar inclinations and may pursue a path of good and justice. They become defenders of innocents and the bane of evildoers. In Mendev, you can meet lawbringers among the crusaders and paladins.

Musetouched (Azata-Blooded)

Azatas are celestial beings native to the plane of Elysium, champions of freedom and the embodiment of joy. Azata-blooded aasimars can be as capricious and restless as their forebears. They enjoy travel and adventures, seeing new places, and meeting new people. Many of them become freedom fighters, while others use their natural charm and musical talents to become famous bards. In Mendev, musetouched aasimars are uncommon. However, Count Daeran Arendae is a typical example of this aasimar type, even though he shows no passion to do good, which one might expect from a person with azata blood in their veins.

b4aa43ca50414596b22cea500eb9d1d4fdd98a86.png

Plumekith (Garuda-Blooded)

Garudas are feathered descendants of the goddess Janasini, mother of birds. Plumekith aasimars inherit their impetuous nature, wings, and beautiful colorful feathers. When they see a manifestation of evil, they will most likely strike it first and ask questions later. Plumekith often bear an extreme hatred for nagas and other snakelike creatures, because, according to the legends, the goddess Janasini was once tricked and enslaved by the naga goddess Ravithra. You are highly unlikely to meet a garuda-blooded aasimar in Mendev, especially because the inquisition is very suspicious of all individuals with an unusual appearance.

Emberkin (Peri-Blooded)

Peris are a race of celestials believed to be descended from fallen angels. Some peris travel all over Golarion, looking to atone for the evil deeds of their ancestors, and their unions with mortals may result in emberkin children. Peri-blooded aasimars may suffer from nightmares and compulsions to do acts of evil, or they may be driven towards good deeds and assisting others in redeeming their sins. Emberkin usually have an igneous appearance, with bright red hair and golden eyes, and they have a unique affinity for fire magic.

d641f500e43cffbe6558841fe5e108267fa0cee5.png

We hope this information was useful to you. And if you’ve already tried playing as an aasimar, tell us about your character!

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
so i waited 6 months only to realize owlcat's patch managed to break the very specific build i wanted to play in the very specific way i wanted to make it

is this war. is owlcat a russian psyops to drive me insane.

Azata?

Delterius

Arcane
so i waited 6 months only to realize owlcat's patch managed to break the very specific build i wanted to play in the very specific way i wanted to make it

is this war. is owlcat a russian psyops to drive me insane.

Azata?
I wish I was azata

So which other build was nerfed/broken?
ray trickster. improved critical feats are broken if you grab anything via loremaster. and you kinda have to otherwise low bab classes get fucked.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
ray trickster. improved critical feats are broken if you grab anything via loremaster. and you kinda have to otherwise low bab classes get fucked.
Once I've built Ray Trickster with Eldritch Knight. It is -1CL, but he got a full bab and has a quite good capstone ability that gives free Quickened spell after crit. Since Trickster gets a 20% crit on each of 3 rays it turns into extra cast per round more often than not.

Even better with Tabletop Tweaks mod that marks Trickster's Improved Crit line as Combat Feats (Eldritch Knight gets 3 extra combat feats).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lul https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/3217266488992169647

Update 1.4.22j

A new patch 1.4.22j is out! We've removed some things you hated and added some fixes you've asked about!

Highlights:
  • We’ve added the ratfolk race;
  • Water elemental from the Shield Maze is now called The Last Azlanti Slayer in memory of all the lives lost during the Last Azlanti Challenge;
  • Nenio’s memory leak has been fixed;
  • Mod support has been disabled;
  • Fixed the issue which blocked the access to the Mythic Path of the Unicorn;
  • You can import Pathfinder: Kingmaker saves now;
  • The mark on Baphomet’s face has been replaced with a “Looser” sign.

Beware of possible plot spoilers!

Quests
  • Fixed the issue that was blocking the romantic dialogue options with Regill after the duel;
  • Lann could survive sparing on the walls of the Drezen - fixed;
  • Fixed the issue with Woljif's romance, now he steals equipment from the inventory after each date, as intended;
  • Fixed the issue with Elven Notes — now all 394 of them can be found in various locations all over the game;
  • The scene of jealousy with Ramien has been fixed;
  • Now you can equip a dress for the Daeran's party. Only available for male characters;
  • Added unique romance for the Swarm That Walks - Deskari;
  • Fixed the quest, which involved Mortal Kombat between companions for the love of the Commander.
Areas
  • Fixed the bug where Water Elemental, also known as “The Last Azlanti Slayer” wasn’t chasing the player all over the Shield Maze;
  • The Boulder's status as the last citizen of Sarkoris has been restored;
  • Added a new mini-game in the Fourth Act — 3D Tetris with islands;
  • Increased the number of areas where Turn-Based combat mode turns on forcefully: The Defense of the Tavern, Assault on Drezen, Black Water, etc.;
  • Added previously missing 9996 delights to “Ten Thousand Delights”;
  • Wrong lightning in the location of the wedding of Commander and Nocticula - fixed.
Crusade
  • Added a real-time with pause mode for the tactical battles;
  • Added a new artifact: Armageddon's blade;
  • Snipers lost access to bows and now can only use knives;
  • Mimic chests are available for every Mythic Path to hire.
Classes & Mechanics
  • Fixed the issue that allowed barbarians to exit the rage state;
  • Clerics on the Trickster mythic path now have access to the “Beer” domain;
  • Inquisitors now have a ”Nobody expects the Mendevian Inquisition” ability;
  • Flame dancers can now perform “Torture Dance”;
  • Battle singers now have access to a new song;
  • Added an option to polymorph into an owlcat;
  • You can now pet the companions who were polymorphed into animals;
  • Wenduag won’t be able to carry a torch anymore. Spiders are scared of fire;
  • AC of Playful Darkness has been increased to 150, even on the “Story” difficulty;
  • Cayden Cailean's clerics now have access to a new pet — “Beer mug”;
  • Trever’s classes and feats have been rebalanced. Now he has 2 levels of Paladin, 3 levels of Hellknight, 3 levels of Monk, 2 levels of Primalist, 2 levels of Archeologist, 1 level of Magus, and 1 level of Oracle.
Misc
  • The crossbow in the main menu is now categorized as a feature, not a bug.
87b94e57c31c683b23623768585a463741713ff4.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom