Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter Update #58: Kitsune Win New Playable Race Poll

NotSerious

Novice
Patron
RPG Wokedex
Democracy doesn't work.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
1ce034b3e57e29feec6e878bf4919367.jpg

8bb2ccc5e333b1620e546d68c2f01914.jpg

6185d04174c59afb11a0e0d3574c1771.jpeg

Last edited:
Great, in front of my very eyes the two most epic reservoirs of volcanic diarrhea are merging together into one vapid flow: Poopfinder: Vomitmaker and Dildonity: Original Shart. Soon I will be able to enjoy the dull overstretched gameplay and pointless side-games of Shitmaker together with the furry humor of Dildonity! Will the joy ever stop?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Great, in front of my very eyes the two most epic reservoirs of volcanic diarrhea are merging together into one vapid flow: Poopfinder: Vomitmaker and Dildonity: Original Shart. Soon I will be able to enjoy the dull overstretched gameplay and pointless side-games of Shitmaker together with the furry humor of Dildonity! Will the joy ever stop?
Hear ye, hear ye! Tarantulos-Eduardo-Sanchez is no longer the king of puns!

All hail the new king PorkyThePaladin!

Well, there goes my Walking Swarm Rat Monk. Can't come up with cool shit for fox people. I don't hate them, but they are lame and don't add much to the existing pool of races.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom