Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Desiderius there is a wall in Drezen (on the outside) during the siege which you can inspect that has "holes for 3 keys." Is there a way to interact with this further?
When you encountered the holes there should be a short cutscenes in which a cultist and a demon talked about the whereabout of thee key keepers. They are pretty easy to find.

It’s not a cutscene. You have to eavesdrop and avoid aggroing them to get the dialog. This is a scouting game.

Desiderius

Patron
I didn’t find all the keys my first two tries. Only easy if you know TO look, and what to look for.

Desiderius

Patron
They did nerf that shit at least. Hadn’t realized just how high her CHR is. Can’t wait to add Ranger Nuker to my list of things I’ve tried.

Thonius

Arcane
I have to be honest, i didn't expect a different reply.
I know Owlcat could take a dump on your dinner and you would swear in tears that you never tasted better.

Even assuming my build (which is COMPLETELY FINE, ANYWAY) was anything vaguely sub-optimal, this doesn't this type of constantly unforgiving encounter design any better.

But if I'm wrong I'd love to see a video of someone playing at my same level (level 9) and with the same settings (core rules and turn-based) NOT suffering the same problems.

My objection wasn't even about how to min-max or to buff more efficiently. It was about how tiring it is being CONSTANTLY expected to perform at the limit of your capabilities.
Check the difficulty setting one by one and I assure you core is not exactly core exp. For one it gives more enemies to fight.

Desiderius

Patron
I have to be honest, i didn't expect a different reply.
I know Owlcat could take a dump on your dinner and you would swear in tears that you never tasted better.

Even assuming my build (which is COMPLETELY FINE, ANYWAY) was anything vaguely sub-optimal, this doesn't this type of constantly unforgiving encounter design any better.

But if I'm wrong I'd love to see a video of someone playing at my same level (level 9) and with the same settings (core rules and turn-based) NOT suffering the same problems.

My objection wasn't even about how to min-max or to buff more efficiently. It was about how tiring it is being CONSTANTLY expected to perform at the limit of your capabilities.
Check the difficulty setting one by one and I assure you core is not exactly core exp. For one it gives more enemies to fight.

You want that one anyway for more exp/loot. Not like they’re giving you more bosses.

One thing that isn't on by default on Core but that you should consider turning on is additional enemy behaviors.

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

Listen assholes, in a couple weeks there's gonna be a BIG RELEASE and that BIG RELEASE is this them here that Wrath of the Righteous. Everyone on this site will be playing it, even those that claim they won't. What else are they gonna play? There is nothing else.

Now I've noticed you Desiderius. I seens you. If you murderfuckrape these coming pages of discussion with screenshots not in spoiler tags and about 8 posts every page about some shit most people just mousewheel down on then Allah as my witness I will strike you where you stand with empyrean vengeance. That goes for you too Pink Eye. Actually that goes for you even more. I hate Monks with such a burning passion that you've singled yourself out for me that I almost want to make this post purely about you but in the interest of fairness I will leave it as it stands.

lights Havana cigar

Don't you make me a jerk.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
What really appeals to me is that as a Lich, you can reanimate companions/bosses to serve you. I can't wait to reanimate a zealot lawful good paladin as a obedient undead only to see him freaking out. The Queen too. I wanna make her my vampire bride.

Reinhardt

Arcane
the joke on the chans was that your succubus waifu is 3 times stronger than you and that's not even her biggest stat
Especially if you are Victor.
What really appeals to me is that as a Lich, you can reanimate companions/bosses to serve you. I can't wait to reanimate a zealot lawful good paladin as a obedient undead only to see him freaking out. The Queen too. I wanna make her my vampire bride.
For a supposed lich you are surprisingly focused on sex.

Desiderius

Patron
Listen assholes, in a couple weeks there's gonna be a BIG RELEASE and that BIG RELEASE is this them here that Wrath of the Righteous. Everyone on this site will be playing it, even those that claim they won't. What else are they gonna play? There is nothing else.

Now I've noticed you Desiderius. I seens you. If you murderfuckrape these coming pages of discussion with screenshots not in spoiler tags and about 8 posts every page about some shit most people just mousewheel down on then Allah as my witness I will strike you where you stand with empyrean vengeance. That goes for you too Pink Eye. Actually that goes for you even more. I hate Monks with such a burning passion that you've singled yourself out for me that I almost want to make this post purely about you but in the interest of fairness I will leave it as it stands.

lights Havana cigar

Don't you make me a jerk.

If you're mousewheeling down you'll be missing out.

Desiderius

Patron
Just got ganked by a Thanademon and a super-smilo on my way back from Molten Scar on Core.

Looks like I'm going to be assigning someone to Stealth duty while resting for the first time since my second playthrough in P:K. (It's how you prevent wandering monsters, which up until now I didn't want to because EXP/loot).

:kingcomrade:

:incline:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Arueshalae is a monster character. She has a succubus template plopped on top of her stat block. It was a meme in the AP as well.
Give me Areelu real mommy mommy monster wife!

Listen here, you diaper wearing degenerate, take your weird forever alone romance schtick back to the Bioware forums. They'll love you there.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
take your weird forever alone romance schtick back to the Bioware forums. They'll love you there.

Modern BioWare hates romance. See how romances are awful in Inquisition. Aru is interesting cuz she is a succubus struggling against her own nature. The romance part is just a small plus.

Listen here, you diaper wearing degenerate, take your weird forever alone romance schtick back to the Bioware forums. They'll love you there.
No! Stupid fat stinky American! I am not wear diaper I am wife scholar! I am! You are obesity poop sniffer! You are! Fat smelly piggy! Fat smelly pay piggy! You did pay 200 burger but you did lose 20 years war to illiterate goat herder! You did!

Modern BioWare hates romance. See how romances are awful in Inquisition. Aru is interesting cuz she is a succubus struggling against her own nature. The romance part is just a small plus.
Thank you anon! You are a good anon! Arueshalae wife is cute mommy wife anon but she does have narrow face anon! She does! I did measure Arueshalae wife face width anon! I did! Areelu wife is real mommy mommy wife anon and she does have cute wide mommy face anon! She does! You are a good anon!
HlaRMwp.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/3275117

An Update On Physical Rewards

Dear backers!

Today’s update concerns the physical rewards for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. We’ve designed and prepared amazing rewards for you, however, the global pandemic introduced various difficulties and disturbed the logistical processes all over the world. And this situation affected us as well since many manufacturers from different parts of the world were involved in producing our physical rewards. We worked very hard and tried everything we could to speed up the production and delivery of the rewards. But sadly, the shipping of physical rewards is being delayed.

We are very sorry about this situation. We wanted you to be able to receive your rewards on the release day. And we want to apologize to you for the inevitable delay and promise that we will ship the rewards in September to all of our backers who left the shipping address on our portal.

Even though the delivery of physical editions is being delayed, you will still be able to obtain the code for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous on our portal, download, and play it on the release day!

6edb6e5580b7795aabcee21edaf754c0_original.jpg

Meanwhile we will continue gathering all the physical items before shipping them to you!

We promise to let you know when we start shipping the physical rewards, so you wouldn’t miss the delivery! Please make sure your shipping address on the backers’ portal is up to date, and that you left your phone number too.

To arms!

e94639ac9cc5d71687fc3070884fa252_original.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom