Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Anyone here is playing in Azata mythic path? I'm curious about the spells + dragon companion + "superpowers"

I'm playing, its really fun for casters. One superpower makes you cast same spell twice, clearing rooms with 1 chain lightning. Also got nice spells that fully or partially refreshes your and party members main spell book slots.
Dragon is cute and gets bigger, stronger. Can be mountable too, once it grows big enough.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Anyone here is playing in Azata mythic path? I'm curious about the spells + dragon companion + "superpowers"

I'm playing, its really fun for casters. One superpower makes you cast same spell twice, clearing rooms with 1 chain lightning. Also got nice spells that fully or partially refreshes your and party members main spell book slots.
Dragon is cute and gets bigger, stronger. Can be mountable too, once it grows big enough.

Amazing. I decided. My second run will be Azata. Now, Witch or Wizard?

Angel looks like is amazing for divine casters and martial.

Vatnik Wumao
Well, he was willing to kill spidy girl over her lack of pureness, also he didn't consider the ramifications of how his way of handling things would lead to more suffering for his community, while spidy girl tried to avoid exactly that, she's a pragmatist, he's clearly a dangerous idealist
A danger to his own community due to an inexperienced lifestyle as a simple hunter, but at least he stands for the tribe's values. A dumb tribal leader isn't some menacing figure. (And just like the tribesman currently in charge, he'd probably become more pragmatic with age.)

Reinhardt

Arcane
Finished marketplace. I really need rest now.

wTRzWty.png

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Well, he was willing to kill spidy girl over her lack of pureness, also he didn't consider the ramifications of how his way of handling things would lead to more suffering for his community, while spidy girl tried to avoid exactly that, she's a pragmatist, he's clearly a dangerous idealist
A danger to his own community due to an inexperienced lifestyle as a simple hunter, but at least he stands for the tribe's values. A dumb tribal leader isn't some menacing figure. (And just like the tribesman currently in charge, he'd probably become more pragmatic with age.)

Well, the ideal solution would have been to allow both on the team, an idealist should be tempered by a pragmatist and a pragmatist needs the idealist to get through the darkest of times. Should have made for some good banter at least

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Another bug - sometimes, when you click "show class equipment" in the inventory screen your character's skin color changes radically.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
A danger to his own community due to an inexperienced lifestyle as a simple hunter, but at least he stands for the tribe's values.
Well, that's the problem. Wenduag does not have values, so there is a possibility she uses a case-by-case approach. Lann has values, so if someone does not adhere to his interpretation of the tribe's values that someone would have to kneel or get icantbreath'ed.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I didnt take Lann because he is annoying jokey sarcastic "Joss Whedon school of writing" character, fuck that shit.

Vatnik Wumao
A danger to his own community due to an inexperienced lifestyle as a simple hunter, but at least he stands for the tribe's values.
Well, that's the problem. Wenduag does not have values, so there is a possibility she uses a case-by-case approach. Lann has values, so if someone does not adhere to his interpretation of the tribe's values that someone would have to kneel or get icantbreath'ed.
You are interpreting their tribal way of life through the prism of state governance (whether feudal as in other parts of the setting or contemporary). Mongrels live as consensus-based communities, not as some sort of tribal autocracy.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
-Death's Door condition was removed after resting at the camp, but only after it was relocated. I was resting at the first camp, but nothing happened Seems like some bug
-Met Sosiel. The most basic cleric character ever. He's acting like a claric player on his first DnD session ever. Obviously he's staying in my party, one of the best NPCs so far. Aasimar slut got the boot
-I see some Gargoyles on the horizon, can't wait to meet them

Vatnik Wumao
I didnt take Lann because he is annoying jokey sarcastic "Joss Whedon school of writing" character, fuck that shit.
I'm even more disappointed by Nenio tbqh. Too much of a joke character.

Nenio is the worst, don't like Greybor either though.

I think the rest are fine.
Yeah, the cast this time around is much more of a mixed bag. I didn't particularly dislike any of the Kingmaker companions, perhaps Linzi aside (a dislike which might've been exacerbated due to her being forced onto you by the devs due to her role in the story.)

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I'm even more disappointed by Nenio tbqh. Too much of a joke character.

Nenio is the worst, don't like Greybor either though.

I think the rest are fine.
Yeah, the cast this time around is much more of a mixed bag. I didn't particularly dislike any of the Kingmaker companions, perhaps Linzi aside (a dislike which might've been exacerbated due to her being forced onto you by the devs due to her role in the story.)

That's why full party generation is the better solution than just companions

Vatnik Wumao
Me smart!

lXLkpel.png
What can I say, Nenio and a Reinhardt self-insert are meant for each other. :M

And on that note, Nenio's joining of the party is a literal comedy sketch. Don't want that shit in an otherwise serious CRPG story (which doesn't mean that the game can't be humorous in other ways without trying to pull a bad Monty Python).

jackofshadows

Magister
Meredoth did you pick point-blank shot/precise shot for your gameplay style? I mean, I'm planning to rely on summons and AoE too and that doesn't seem to require that. Also I wanna take magic penetration feat first, is it a problem later on in general? And while I'm at it, which schools did you choose for opposite ones and why? (God I'm struggling with incomplete party and wizard as MC).

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Me smart!

lXLkpel.png
What can I say, Nenio and a Reinhardt self-insert are meant for each other. :M

And on that note, Nenio's joining of the party is a literal comedy sketch. Don't want that shit in an otherwise serious CRPG story (which doesn't mean that the game can't be humorous in other ways without trying to pull a bad Monty Python).

The sketch wasn't even funny

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Piece of trash game. Basically more of the first one, including all the bugs. Definitely Codex GOTY 2021, some things never change.

PS: Also, no Linux version? Go fuck yourselves with a horse.

Absolutely. Lets summarise what the rusky pideras at OwlCucks produced :

1) Garbage 3.5 system, where 80% of spells and abilities are rehashed between classes.
2) Absolute filler and bloat false choice. 40% of classes could be cut and nothing would be missed.
3) Elementary tier fanfic companions taken directly from a kindergarden (benefits of friends ) book, with a dash of tranny story hour and bull man hating dykes for good measure.
4) Toilet tier story and plot.
5) Horrible UI, half baked crysader system that is an absolute drivel and busywork ( as demonstrated by many posters). Bugs galore.
6) Shit tier animations, cant even animate how to draw a bow properly.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Absolutely. Lets summarise what the rusky pideras at OwlCucks produced :

1) Garbage 3.5 system, where 80% of spells and abilities are rehashed between classes.
2) Absolute filler and bloat false choice. 40% of classes could be cut and nothing would be missed.
3) Elementary tier fanfic companions taken directly from a kindergarden (benefits of friends ) book, with a dash of tranny story hour and bull man hating dykes for good measure.
4) Toilet tier story and plot.
Welcome to Pathfinder. Enjoy your stay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom