Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Meh. Hope the next one is interesting.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
oNfbUy0.jpg

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Why the fuck this Zen Archer wears clothes (or this is armor?) that covers only half of his chest? Is he a Slaanesh's servant? If clothes isn't important for him, why wearing other half at all? He look weirdly similar to Hanzo from Overwatch.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
TT1 My attention is split between the stupid gook mods declaring war on the Pathfinder community and the codex thread. I may have missed your comment.
Can you specify about a war on pathfinder by gook mods?
Well. They recently been taking down our threads. We've been on topic, and have been talking about the game and the kickstarter. Then people accidentally created more threads, so they took those down. Then we created another thread, then they took that down too. Now they just deleted a thread for no fucking reason.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Damn, this game will overwrite Deadfire in both my mind and HDD. This game should not be possible in Age of Decline, yet it is. Owlcats, you're RPG tzars
:brodex:

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Why the fuck this Zen Archer wears clothes (or this is armor?) that covers only half of his chest? Is he a Slaanesh's servant? If clothes isn't important for him, why wearing other half at all? He look weirdly similar to Hanzo from Overwatch.

If he wore actual clothes you would not be able to tell he will be your butt buddy.

TT1 My attention is split between the stupid gook mods declaring war on the Pathfinder community and the codex thread. I may have missed your comment.
Can you specify about a war on pathfinder by gook mods?
Well. They recently been taking down our threads. We've been on topic, and have been talking about the game and the kickstarter. Then people accidentally created more threads, so they took those down. Then we created another thread, then they took that down too. Now they just deleted a thread for no fucking reason.
Spam loli's in all the threads. That will teach them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom