Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Reinhardt

Arcane
Owlcats needs to add Male kitsune and make him gay only to troll degenerate fanbase.
Nigga, that's exactly what furries want. How is this trolling?
Huh.. I thought more about animu lovers here. They are voting for foxes right?
Animu lovers don't care about furry degeneracy. Animu animal girls - ears and fluffy tail + some mannerism. Furries - full degeneracy, including anatomical details.
Basically animu lovers want cute girls, furries want to glug on knotted penis.

Harthwain

Magister
Ponyfolks when?

But in all seriousness, I'd rather get ratmen or anything that's fully sentient-non-human over what's basically a "human with a tail/ears". The first one can be made interesting due to their different physiology, mentality, language and culture, while the second one feels like a lazy cosplay of sorts.

Thonius

Arcane
Owlcats needs to add Male kitsune and make him gay only to troll degenerate fanbase.
Animu lovers don't care about furry degeneracy. Animu animal girls - ears and fluffy tail + some mannerism. Furries - full degeneracy, including anatomical details.
Yeah so kitsune right?

axedice

Cipher
I'll do the shitty thing and add more fuel to the fire: If the reason for adding TB mode to the game is 50% due to the game's tabletop origins, the TB mod and all the hype it got etc. ; then the other 50% is for console appeal.

A friend of mine compared it to how obsidian rushed a shitty TB system for deadfire's later console release. While I agree with his sentiment, I don't believe WotR will suffer the same fate due to its compatibility with TB. But getting some extra potential console sales for as little trouble as smoothing out a fan made mod? Yep it's definetely worth the trouble.

hell bovine

Arcane
Animu lovers [..]
Anime creeps are the reason why RPGs went from characters like Alora or Mazzy in BG, to the way halflings and gnomes look now. (only dwarves seem to be still holding on). That's just another kind of degeneracy.

Funposter

Arcane
jquGVGU.jpg

Reinhardt

Arcane
Yeah so kitsune right?
Does it looks like "cute girl with animal ears and fluffy tail" to you?

a5aa6b62c21bc5e037969089d8876215.jpg

Reinhardt

Arcane
Ponyfolks when?

But in all seriousness, I'd rather get ratmen or anything that's fully sentient-non-human over what's basically a "human with a tail/ears". The first one can be made interesting due to their different physiology, mentality, language and culture, while the second one feels like a lazy cosplay of sorts.
Except they ARE humans, but covered in fur.

Harthwain

Magister
Ponyfolks when?

Except they ARE humans, but covered in fur.
Oh. That's a shame then. I was hoping for Warhammer-like Ratmen. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Reinhardt

Arcane
You really expected something alien and non-human from videogame? Animal races are exactly this - furry bait.

Reinhardt

Arcane
At least let Chris write obligatory furry companion. His gobbo was best companion in first game.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Ponyfolks when?

You mean like this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom