Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Tbh, I agree with owlcat, a woman can't have 18 STR lmao

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Do you guyz see Owlcatz ever doing anything without Paizo logo on it? I'd love to have them as my DM in Warhammer

deuxhero

Arcane
The Paladin is literally the only one of the iconics (at least the core ones) without any personality given (at least not on her character sheet).

Changeling. The all female daughters of hags
All the daughters of any species are all female, not just hags.

Daughters is used instead of children because hags don't have male kids (for whatever reason).

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
285af85381544c65d26c5fef7e954b5e_original.jpg

She uses a plate armor, with scales, a cape, a skirt, large shield, bow, a quiver between her legs, dagger, long sword, frog helm, 2 items I cannot identify... well... good luck with that. I will not even say about her knees being in wrong position. She is not even human. Who drew this? Rob Liefield?

I will kill this motherfucker in the first opportunity.
Amiri looks pretty word in get paizo art too. Owlcat will change how she looks to fit the style of the rest of the companions.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Why/how does iconic paladin 12 have 20 STR and 18 CHA if level1 she is like that hmmm?
That's actually a great question. For those that don't know. Here is the link: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/np...nics/seelah-iconic-paladin/iconic-paladin-12/
She has 20 STR. Okay it is coming from the belt of giant strength +4.

Mikeal

Arcane
Translate game to Spanish and galleons full of Inca and Aztec gold will sail for Moscow, they said. . .

:neveraskedforthis:

I wonder what's next untapped mythic RPG market for them to conquer? Wakandan, Klingon and Latin translations when?! I heared emperor Hadrian alone has over 900h in Kingmaker at Steam. Only two things he felt game misses are: kitsune sex slaves and latin translation. Owlcatz need to win emperor's favour and entire booming RPG market of Roman Empire falls in their hands, ave!

Polish of course.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane
Last edited:

Technomancer

Liturgist
So another iconic that is not romanceable? This time around she is an ugly negro though, phew!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom