Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode 4 Released

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Why does this game get covered in the news?

Modron

Arcane
Because we are still waiting for the majority of kickstarted releases?

Psquit

Arcane
Penny Arcade web comic stuff is fucking lame... HURR DURR XCOM GUYS KILLING E.T WITH SNIPER RIFLAH!

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
They also pay themselves six figure salaries to run Child's Play.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Tried this today. Was surprised by how deep and well done the combat system is.

And horrified by how retarded the "humour" is. Each goddamn line in this game is either trying too hard, referencing PA lore, which I do not care about, or talking about stuff that happened in the previous game, that i didn't played.

Not sure what to do now... keep playing for the combat and despite the rest, try the first game or just make mental note on the great combat and never return....

TigerKnee

Arcane
Ok, so the humour is retarded, but I'm not sure why that's so hard to ignore? I mean, this isn't modern Final Fantasy where you're forced to watch 20 minutes long "plot" which is more retarded for a worse battle system, deal with it.

Also, the first 2 games are completely different from the final 2 due to developers changing halfway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom