Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Perkel

Arcane
Ok Obsidian, i am again in black, don't know almost anything about Deadfire so you have second chance to deliver absolutely amazing game. First PoE was great attempt and it can be excused as 1st try to make classik rpg. It had many problems especially at 1.0 and improved a lot with 3.0 but i fully expect this time there won't be issues.

I don't want to enjoy another king assassination that has 0 C&C, i hope systems improved from PoE1. Godspeed. Downloading. Will be back after i finish game.

Over and out.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
This preload option on Steam is a f*king garbage (just like the whole Steam which looks and works like 2007 software). I had to download the game again because it shown me that PRELOADED GAME WOULD BE READY IN 3 HOURS.
Steam uses heavy encryption for preloads. Something as CPU intensive as Denuvo. Get faster CPU, or download again after release.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Review post:

MMORPG.com 10/10
GameSpace 9.8/10
CGMagazine 9.5/10
GamesBeat 92/100
Hardcore Gamer 4.5/5
PCGamesN 9/10
Game Informer 8.75/10
PC Gamer 88/100
IGN 8.5/10
Guardian 4/5
GameSpot 8/10
Wow, those IGN and Gamespot only reserve the 9s for those who come with the dolla bills
dollars.png

Ulfhednar

Savant
There was one in that CR video a few pages back that I didn't see anyone report. I'll look it up.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Guys, dont tell you will play this sh1t.

First part was as bland. Just for example, look at Big Bad. Is it possible to create less bland and cliche Big Bad than in first game? PoE2 managed to do that.

Bland, uninspired, boring.

Jezal_k23

Always check the GLOBAL top sellers, not your individual region.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Yeah, I didn't follow this code nonsense. What is this, and do I need to bother? I'm guessing cosmetic items with no relevance to gameplay?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom