Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pillars of Eternity Beta Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Diablo169

Arcane
Hmm i wonder what MCA is working on?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hmm i wonder what MCA is working on?

I don't think I'm gonna disclose much if I say that yes, MCA is still working on PoE. (I am gonna spare you the details tho'.) Personally I wouldn't call his input minimal as Sensuki does.

Also, yeah, he's got some other project he's working on, too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7219

I don't think I'm gonna disclose much if I say that yes, MCA is still working on PoE pretty heavily. (I am gonna spare you the details tho'.) Personally I wouldn't call his input minimal as Sensuki does.

Also, yeah, he's got some other project he's working on, too.

You got rid of the avatar Lord MCA made for you. :(

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Avellone’s occasional irritation with RPG convention has bubbled to the surface more than once in his career. In Icewind Dale II, he designed a boss battle that required in-game research if players were going to stand a chance of success (“For once, make the lore useful!”).
I suppose this is the Holy Avenger fight? Quite surprised Avellone was behind that, definitely harder than Arcanum wolves.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Josh Sawyer ‏@jesawyer 3m3 minutes ago
game's pretty fun, dudes. #pillarsofeternity
10932271_976982582330089_1045650817_n.jpg

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
lol dont they know that lanterns will ignite all that sewer fart gas and make explosions

looks pretty dope tho

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
That's an odd screenshot Josh has there. They've changed the colorblind blue again, and it doesn't look like there's room for a 6th portrait o_O

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
That's an odd screenshot Josh has there. They've changed the colorblind blue again, and it doesn't look like there's room for a 6th portrait o_O

I wonder if the gap between portraits shrinks when you add a 6th

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Yeah when I see something 'new' I get the same thing J_C. It's like holy fuck I wish the combat wasn't so fucking banal ... but I can't wait to explore the game.

sser

Arcane
Developer
As someone who has been in a sewer, seeing adventurers of all kinds go willy nilly and freely into the murk without nary a realistic comment breaks my immershun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom