Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ulfhednar

Savant
12:00 AM: I have tried every PC at my disposal and it blows my mind because Deadfire just refuses to load.

3:00 AM: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Deadfire still not loading.

4:30 AM: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

9:00 AM: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Deadfire still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot later today.

12:00 PM: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, Deadfire will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because this confounded Deadfire will not load. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance.
You need to use the unlock code:
DUMPSTERFIRE

You're Welcome.

Dodo1610

Arcane
I enjoyed BG as overpowered mage but hated the story and world. Though I usually play RPGs for the story and dialogue.

Keppo

Arbiter
I sorry, but I didn't like BG series much.

Witcher 3 managed it.

Ah, maybe this is a one of reasons why I don't like Witcher 3. Although my main reason why I don't like this game represented in face of thousand cancerous fanbois, who put their beloved game in every hole, this is annoying.

Wow, you must be miserable person, if other people game preferences affect you on personal level and makes you angry, it must sucks. And Witcher 3 fanbase is not even close to being as cancerous as for example Soulsborne or Bethesda fanbase.

I will wait for few patches to play this.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
NEW THREAD PEOPLE ABANDON THIS ONE

5GJ.gif

2house2fly

Magister
I sorry, but I didn't like BG series much.

Witcher 3 managed it.

Ah, maybe this is a one of reasons why I don't like Witcher 3. Although my main reason why I don't like this game represented in face of thousand cancerous fanbois, who put their beloved game in every hole, this is annoying.

Wow, you must be miserable person, if other people game preferences affect you on personal level and makes you angry, it must sucks. And Witcher 3 fanbase is not even close to being as cancerous as for example Soulsborne or Bethesda fanbase.

Lol are you kidding, Witcher fans will wander into any discussion and make it about how much they like Witcher 3 out of absolutely nowhere. Soulsborne fans at least wait for an "in"

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite

It not about preferences (if someone like Witcher 3 it's okay), but it's all about way to offer your opinion. It's like with ads - there difference between situation when your friend suggest to you a product and random pop-up window in browser on EVERY site with typical "BUY OUR SHIT! IT'S BEST SHIT ON PLANET! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION, jUSt BYu OUr ShIET" or another annoying text. In case of Witcher 3 - it's second option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom