Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Planescape:T : Insights and Suggestions

Mantiis

Cipher
Since when does less gear=good ... there was ONE, I REPEAT ONE joinable NPC in the entire game that used ranged weapons.

Nordom and Ignus thats more than 1.

If I want to play a damn elf female I sould have that option

Must play as the nameless one which is a human male ergo planscape:torment is a shit action game. All rpgs should allow the player to be a female elf. Interesting logic.

Perhaps you dont get it because combat was utterly shit that I could not even go ranged support without Mordon and there was a place in the god damn game were I could use ranged weapons.

Torment was never about the combat - I believe you missed the point entirely. Torment was about *gasp* torment; as it basically states in the game the nameless one is a magnet for people that are tormented, all the characters are going through their own personnal hell and if you chat with them you mind find this out. I can see how not being able to use a bow would stop you from finding this out though.

I dont know ... perhaps I want to create my own character and play him?

Oblivion will be out soon - enjoy.

2) Customization is pointless beyond stat and damage ration.

You have tatoos which also change your abilities as well as parts of your anatomy which change who and what you are. You can change classes after the first hour or two of play. Dialogue affects your alignment which in turn affects your interactions with others.

Seems to me you do not like the game which is fine but do not make up lies about a rpg to prove a point.

This topic sucks.

Agreed

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom