Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please delete my account

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Well this thread went from gay, to funny to holy shit Liberace is here. Could we fag it down a little bit?

Edit - Yes, this is coming from an MJ avatar: Stop being faggots.
I have in fact fucked your mum

Saldrone

Educated
I do find a bit funny the numerous petitions for account deletion/self-ejection instead of just log out indifinetively. Implying that a forum to talk about RPGs is secretely some kind of creepy and murderous cult lol

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Implying that a forum to talk about RPGs is secretely (sic) some kind of creepy and murderous cult lol
907530867834e2fb422f1887909f0ecf.jpg

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
newfags who flood in like a horde from 4chan and/or trannycord, or jaded cynical oldfags, most of you still have bland normie takes on RPGs, not personality whatsoever . keep following the crowd but pretend you're *not like the other girls* because you post here

Hell Swarm

Learned
Gardening is a manly work, but it doesn't surprise me a basement nerd thinks otherwise.
It's family work. The wife can trim the roses while you plant the tatters! Oooh arr ooohh arr!
So how many gays are here overall?
You haven't seen the private forum yet. Where men discuss paying asian women to lick their anus..
You're assuming people would actually play crpgs around here, which is, I reckon, a prerequisite for 'having a take'.
Why would you want to play walking sims with dice rolls for combat? I only play the finest of RPG content like far cry and assassins creed.

Hell Swarm

Learned
It's family work. The wife can trim the roses while you plant the tatters! Oooh arr ooohh arr!
Are you by any chance from some western urop cuckland? Women there tend to be okay with their men being gay.
You haven't seen the private forum yet. Where men discuss paying asian women to lick their anus..
So… how do I get an invite?
Send King Crispy a picture of your anus and he'll let you in. Make sure you eat clean the week leading up to the picture. He may ask for you to insert a few things.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
That's a scam, don't send pictures of your anus to Crisp- actually, nevermind, do exactly that and wonderful things will happen. Just make sure to cc Infinitroon and Rougay on that.

Last edited:

Hydro

Educated
I’ve heard Crispy adores dicks more. Are you by any chance trying to jeopardize my chances for joining this elite forum, you scumbags?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom