Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Project Arroyo - Fallout 2 total conversion in FO4 engine

>have a great modding engine for what's a pretty solid-playing game
>can do any content you want with it
>remake a classic that's still perfectly playable

Why are modders like this
I don't know man, I just mod Hearts of Iron Darkest Hour to make a Fallout Grand Strategy mod.

Fargus

Arcane

I don't know man, I just mod Hearts of Iron Darkest Hour to make a Fallout Grand Strategy mod.

There was a cool Fallout mod for Civ 3

1659888317516-png.636252

Trouble.gif

1659888340741-png.636253

Gargaune

Arcane
What the fuck is the point of marginally updating New Vegas?
If you can port Fallout: New Vegas's content and mechanics onto Fallout 4's engine, the effects will be more than merely "marginal." Hell, just having half-decent pew-pew and visuals that don't look like utter rancid dogshit would be enough to make me replay it.

Modders should be fixing games that were shitty or unfinished, like Dragon Age 2
Modders can't fix Dragon Age 2. The only thing that can fix Dragon Age 2 is the T-404. It's like the T-101, but instead of travelling back in time to kill John Connor, it cancels terrible videogame projects.

There was a cool Fallout mod for Civ 3

1659888317516-png.636252

Trouble.gif

1659888340741-png.636253
Yep, Thorgrimm and Flammand's mod, it was great. Such a beautiful little pearl that mod was.

I wonder how old Thorgrimm fares nowadays. I fear he's dead nowadays, I record him telling me about health problems and we haven't spoken since 2010. Haven't seen him anywhere in the internet for a long time now.

Frozen

Arcane
Someone's really putting time and effort turning greatest RPG of all time into shit.

I would understand some good-looking engine but Gamebryo?

Go kill yourself.

Snufkin

Augur

Giving Talking Deathclaws Power Armour In Project Arroyo​

:abyssgazer:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom