Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
There are butthurt lunatics in the Ukraine War thread who WILL try to find your credentials in database leaks and break into your account. You have been warned.
Use a Password Manager to generate a strong password for each online account. Hell, some of them will handle inputting the 2FA code for you.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Recently one of our more... prolific posters had his account compromised, after which the perpetrator apparently went on a mass-deletion spree which has fouled up all the threads this particular user participated in. Needless to say it has caused some consternation and poor Twiglard now can't get any sleep because he has to sort all this out.

If you haven't already, you need to enable and start using our two-step verification feature (also known as two-factor authentication, or 2FA) which you can find in the security section of your settings page.

You have two choices: you can set it to use an app like Authy which you install on your cell phone and every month have to launch to verify the code, or you can just use an alternate email address to do the same thing. The app is recommended, because it's more of a stringent security system, but many of you are probably either too poor to afford a smart phone or you haven't upgraded from your dad's ancient flip phone yet.

2FA. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Don't be that guy.

Thank you.

- The Administration
You put some work into that post. Fair enough, I enabled 2FA on my account, because you cared enough to make an effort.

(also I prefer not to get hacked by some script-kiddie)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This also happened to dextermorgan last month.

There are butthurt lunatics in the Ukraine War thread who WILL try to find your credentials in database leaks and break into your account. You have been warned.
if you have strong feelings about a war where hundreds of thousands of people are dying you are a butthurt lunatic

:hmmm: Interesting shared IP timestamps you've got there.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

if you have strong feelings about a war where hundreds of thousands of people are dying you are a butthurt lunatic

Well that was a swift ban :salute:

BruceVC

Magister
Guys it literally takes 10 minutes to setup 2FA and then you only need to confirm the code every 30 days

The protection you get will mean no one can do to you what happened to DP because logging on with a different device should prompt for the 2FA code

Its worth it and I am surprised anyone cares that much about a political discussion on a gaming forum to want to delete posts?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Guys it literally takes 10 minutes to setup 2FA and then you only need to confirm the code every 30 days

The protection you get will mean no one can do to you what happened to DP because logging on with a different device should prompt for the 2FA code

Its worth it
jewdex.gif

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik

The hero we deserved :salute:

Üstad

Arcane

Out of sheer butthurt you've done this. LMAO

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Well done Crudux. P. cool drama and trolling :salute:
Vatniks rallying behind childish, illegal , dysfunctional and irritating behavior ....no surprise whatsoever
"NOoooo you can't say niggers do crime, because every single person is different and not all niggers, etc"
[1 second later]
"VATNIKS ARE ALL [many meanie words separated by a comma to underline just how LE BAD they are]"

Pick one, ukrop lover. Can't do both.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
Being a nignog is an immutable characteristic; you could very easily change your garbo opinions

EDIT: oh wow ukrop, how offensive. Ok petrushka die in a fire

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom