Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Sk-rmbild-2023-05-24-195852.png

There are only ten different verification questions though so using GPT4 to solve them is kind of pointless

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/chatgpt-is-the-next-google.145599/post-8493832

Well now.

BruceVC

Magister
Well done Crudux. P. cool drama and trolling :salute:
Vatniks rallying behind childish, illegal , dysfunctional and irritating behavior ....no surprise whatsoever
"NOoooo you can't say niggers do crime, because every single person is different and not all niggers, etc"
[1 second later]
"VATNIKS ARE ALL [many meanie words separated by a comma to underline just how LE BAD they are]"

Pick one, ukrop lover. Can't do both.
Fair enough but its still telling how its SOME Vatniks are cheerleading this hack

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Vatniks rallying behind childish, illegal and irritating behavior ....no surprise whatsoever

It shows that DP's arguments really got under their skin.
Wholesale reposting and regurgitation of government media is not an argument, lol. Anyway, Mass deletion of spammy posts that breaks one of the lowest quality threads on the site is definitely a fun incline. I wouldn't be mad if it were my own posts getting mass deleted either, because I have entire fresh folders of President Putin fanart ready to go regardless.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Vatniks rallying behind childish, illegal and irritating behavior ....no surprise whatsoever

Wholesale reposting and regurgitation of government media is not an argument, lol. Anyway, Mass deletion of spammy posts that breaks one of the lowest quality threads on the site is definitely a fun incline. I wouldn't be mad if it were my own posts getting mass deleted either, because I have entire fresh folders of President Putin fanart ready to go regardless.

If his arguments are that bad, then they should speak for themselves. Deleting them implies they are valid and a threat.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!

If his arguments are that bad, then they should speak for themselves. Deleting them implies they are valid and a threat.
Oh we have a special forum dedicated for all these valid and dangerous arguments people make

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/forums/retardo-land.17/

BruceVC

Magister

Yes I absolutely believe that you have lots of gay Russian art stored, no doubt

You also dont take your posts seriously on the Ukraine thread so of course it wouldnt bother you if someone hacked and deleted your posts

But dont assume everyone else has the same frivolous and mercurial posting style and yes mass deletions of posts by some dysfunctional basement dweller would annoy most people

Shaki

Arbiter
Vatniks rallying behind childish, illegal , dysfunctional and irritating behavior ....no surprise whatsoever
"NOoooo you can't say niggers do crime, because every single person is different and not all niggers, etc"
[1 second later]
"VATNIKS ARE ALL [many meanie words separated by a comma to underline just how LE BAD they are]"

Pick one, ukrop lover. Can't do both.
If you don't like niggers, you should be against Russia and pro Ukraine, considering the fact that Ukraine is one of the whitest countries in the world, while Russia is full of mongols and sand niggers, and your idol Putler himself said he wants to replace white Russian men (which he send into meatgrinder) with niggers, and encouraged these niggers to impregnate Russian women.

Ryzer

Arcane
If you don't like niggers, you should be against Russia and pro Ukraine, considering the fact that Ukraine is one of the whitest countries in the world, while Russia is full of mongols and sand niggers, and your idol Putler himself said he wants to replace white Russian men (which he send into meatgrinder) with niggers, and encouraged these niggers to impregnate Russian women.
INTERACTIVE-Who-is-Zhan-Beleniuk_.png

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
OK, I'm going to cause butthurt galore now. Forcing 2FA on all users, none of the staff will be wasting any more time dealing with this shit.

Thank you Russian (or whichever) hackers!
I don't mind 2FA at all but just forcing us without any warning is far from elegant. I was actually worrying the dex had been owned when I suddenly saw the message. What is the urgency?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
What is the urgency?
Growing number of exploited user accounts with script kiddies mass-deleting their posts, requiring staff cleanup. We could be at this all day every day with the number of reused exploited logins readily available in online databases that are starting to get exploited now.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Pretty annoyed that I have to be minorly inconvenienced now and then because a handful of people are too dumb to not use a different password for all their accounts.

Good thing RPGHQ does not enforce this nonsense. :M

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom