Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rage... rising...

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/6 ... XPlay.html

Todd Howard, the mastermind behind The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series, will be talking one-on-one with Adam Sessler on tonight's X-Play! He'll be spilling the beans on one of the most anticipated games of the year, the post-apocalyptic adventure Fallout 3. Don't miss tonight's episode of X-Play, Tonight at 8PM ET, only on G4!

No, no, you fucking mongoloid, he didn't create either. How can these fuckwits be so unknowledgeable? You could have wikipediad it! Fuck you morons!

Edit: lol @ the interviewer

Lumpy

Arcane
Why should you give a fuck? Can't you just point and laugh?

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
I dunno, I haven't been pissed off recently, so this seemed like a good output.

The interviewer really starts slobbering at the end of the interview.

"THAT IS SO AWESOME!"
"TODD HOWARD, EASILY ONE OF THE MOST CREATIVE GENIUSES IN THE BUSINESS"
"MAN, I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY FALLOUT 3 :SLOBBER::GIGGLE:"

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
MY RAGE IS UNCONTROLLABLE! MUST TYPE WITH CAPS LOCK TO PROVE I'M ANGRY!

Yeah, whatever.

I was going to save up for a haircut but after seeing this I changed my mind and decided to save up for a hired killer instead. Who's with me, huh?

:wink:

Korgan

Arbiter
Hmm, this reminds me of a story of how some stupid french comedy movie was translated in russian as "1,000,000 years BC", while the english name was the much more intriguing "rrrrrrrRRRRRRR!". That's all I can think of - rrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRONEONEONE.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Locue said:
I was going to save up for a haircut but after seeing this I changed my mind and decided to save up for a hired killer instead. Who's with me, huh?

Lame and unoriginal.

I have a better idea. Let's save up for an old ruski nuke. Then send Skyway to Maryland with it - he will probably do it for free. Detonate it. Presto! - Pete + Beth HQ goes to HEAVAN and it looks like Al-Kaidas work...

Shoelip

Arbiter
I think a nuke is a bit much. No need for massive collateral damage. We just need to take out Bethesda.

On the other hand, it would certainly be delightfully ironic. :wink:

Depressinator

Novice
It doesn't say he created it, though it is funny to think of him as a 'mastermind'. Master of hype, maybe.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
WhiskeyWolf said:
Locue said:

Lame and unoriginal.
Lame and unoriginal.

I'm with you Locue. I'm willing to contribute 14$, old crt display (cord don't work), a rusty hair-slide, one fresh donut, two donuts of second freshness, one angry mom and Volourn.

WHO'S WITH US?

Disconnected

Scholar
Normally I'd think all this was a bit over the top, but..
Gnidrologist said:
[...] and Volourn.

WHO'S WITH US?
I'm in!

I'll donate a working CRT+working cord, a mouse with a defunkt cord & 2 SD tokens.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
That's be like calling Bush the mastermind behind the US constitution.

MetalCraze

Arcane
WhiskeyWolf said:
Then send Skyway to Maryland with it - he will probably do it for free.

I have a price. also I don't want Bethesda and Todd to disappear. it will be too boring without them.
Bioware, Taylor and Moulyneux are all pussies compared to the Beth and its hype

however I wouldn't mind hiring someone to buttrape Todd, record it on the video, upload it on youtube and let him live.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What about assassinating every mainstream game reviewer out there, so the "prestigious magazine" called RPG Codex is the last one left.

mirrorshades

Liturgist
Kingston said:
I'd send the people to X-Play, not Bethesda. Toddy did alright, better than I expected, but the interviewer is just unbearable.
Nah, that's just kind of his schtick... I have actually heard (yea, because everything anyone on the Interweb ever "heard" is the god-honest truth) that he is a fairly decent, knowledgeable guy in Real Life (tm).

Don't blow up G4... you might get Morgan Webb (Adam Sessler's uber-hawt co-host) by mistake. (Or at least wait until she's out of town.)

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gallery/ ... rgan-webb/

morganwebb0611128fb9.jpg

Mmmmmm....

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
JarlFrank said:
What about assassinating every mainstream game reviewer out there, so the "prestigious magazine" called RPG Codex is the last one left.
Sadly, no matter how hard you kill them, they'll get back up or be replaced. We need something much more definitive than that.

Better idea. I'll put on the MacGyver theme song and check what I have here.

-A bottle cap

-A paper clip

-An Xbox 360

-A bobblehead

14 seconds later...

What the fuck am I going to do with this shit?

Binary

Liturgist
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Better idea. I'll put on the MacGyver theme song and check what I have here.

-A bottle cap

-A paper clip

-An Xbox 360

-A bobblehead

14 seconds later...

What the fuck am I going to do with this shit?

I can see the use for the bottle cap or paper clip...

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Instead of mass-murder, why don't you invent a mind control device to change the opinion of everyone who disagrees with you about what makes a good game?

Much more sinister, IMO.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom