Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rage... rising...

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Binary said:
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Better idea. I'll put on the MacGyver theme song and check what I have here.

-A bottle cap

-A paper clip

-An Xbox 360

-A bobblehead

14 seconds later...

What the fuck am I going to do with this shit?

I can see the use for the bottle cap or paper clip...
You could use the cord from xbox gamepad to strangle someone or hang yourself. Or both in that order.

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
skyway said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Then send Skyway to Maryland with it - he will probably do it for free.

I have a price. also I don't want Bethesda and Todd to disappear. it will be too boring without them.
Bioware, Taylor and Moulyneux are all pussies compared to the Beth and its hype

however I wouldn't mind hiring someone to buttrape Todd, record it on the video, upload it on youtube and let him live.
Kingcommrade.

So yeah, nice speech that Todd gave us there, too bad he doesn't have an idea what he is talking about.

Truth

Scholar
What irritates me is when people confuse the Chris Taylor of Dung Siege/Supreme Commander/Space Siege with Fallout designer (different) Chris Taylor.

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
Even this site has it mixed up, I followed the link on some Space Siege news that said 'More info on Chris Taylor' and I got Christopher Taylor's page. Connecting Dungeon Siege with Fallout made me cringe and I checked it on Wikipedia, that to my delight has shown me that those are completely unrelated people.

Truth

Scholar
Even this site has it mixed up, I followed the link on some Space Siege news that said 'More info on Chris Taylor' and I got Christopher Taylor's page. Connecting Dungeon Siege with Fallout made me cringe and I checked it on Wikipedia, that to my delight has shown me that those are completely unrelated people.

The confusion is understandable (obviously), but that shadow link between the two games ANNOYS THE PISS OUT OF ME :nerdrage:

Also,

todd6zk4.jpg

It's a great concept and I think it deserves to be presented to the audiences of today in the way that they see games today.

What the hell does that even mean?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Truth said:
What irritates me is when people confuse the Chris Taylor of Dung Siege/Supreme Commander/Space Siege with Fallout designer (different) Chris Taylor.

Christopher Taylor isn't really around much anymore, and for the "average consumer", Chris Taylor is one of the new grand designers of the nu-RPG.

Unradscorpion said:

That's not the most scary connection. Not like, I dunno, this connection

(which, by the way, also means there were more Fallout 1 designers working on PoS than there are on Fallout 3)

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
I got so fuckin angry and started typing on my keyboard without even thinking until the keyboard was in little pieces but when I looked on the screen I saw hitler speech.

I fuckin punched my moniter and threw my computer out my window then raped it in the power supply.

FUCK YOU TODD>

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yep. Soon they'll claim that there were no Fallouts before 3 and tell that the prequels are on their way...

Mareus

Magister
You guys leave Todd alone. Just so all of you know Todd reinvented RPG genre by removing RPG elements and adding shooter-like action. He is one of many people in the industry who actually understands that RPGs are all about action. He also understands RPGs should have belivable characters, but characters without personality because talking too long with someone can kill the immersion. Todd is a genius and a revolutionary man of great creativity, because he understands what immersion means, by creating huge worlds, so huge that he had to make sure to include a GPS system in the game so you wouldn't get lost while playing the game. You guys are just jelous, because his games like Oblivion have proved that old RPG's are just not as fun as his next generation RPG's which cater for a much wider gaming audience and allow even retarded people to enjoy the game and feel powerful without the need to level up like in 99% of other RPGs. He is a great man which I HOPE WILL FUCKING DRIVE BETHSEDA TO BANKRUPCY AS A WARNING TO ALL OTHER ASSHOLES WHO ARE TRYING TO SCREW UP RPG INDUSTRY!!!!

*sugar in the blood rising to critical level* :evil:

Mareus

Magister
TODD HOWARD, A FUCKING MORON!!

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wonder what would happen if we put Todd and Molyneux in the same room for an hour?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
DamnedRegistrations said:
The most epic game ever was Katamari. It ends with you destroying the universe.
Katamari Damashi!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom