Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent changes to forums

Tell me how you feel, your feelings are important to us

• I like the merged rpg forums

• I dislike the merged rpg forums

• I like the merged general gaming forums

• I dislike the merged general gaming forums

• GD forums should be merged too.

• GD forums should not be merged.

• I miss the cooking forum.

• I miss the sports forum.

• The space forum used to be good.

• Fire Infinitron

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think the merging itself to give less used forums a bit more traffic is a bad thing (I myself was merged recently and feel more cohesive as a result), as long as they stay intact as sub-forums obvs.

but the type of poster that it becomes visible to is of course very important to an elite establishment like this, so cooking forum shouldn't be in GD when it gets reinstated because I don't want to open a thread about cooking to have liberal post a muscular man and write "I made beefcake this morning" beneath it, you know

just check the user stats to see what type of poster frequents what type of subforum maybe

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Revert all counter-revolutionary changes, send the zionist enemy of Codexia to RPG Gulag and reinstate Comrade Vault Dweller as General Secretary.
Communist party was purged of jews....

Cease this counterrevolution Comrade.

497.jpg

This is what happened hence the NYT and (((intelligentsia and liberals))) eternal :butthurt:about Comrade Stalin.

Last edited:

A horse of course

Just delete all the GRPGD forums. The average GRPG poster falls into one of the following categories:

A: Oldfag blobber apologists and Gold Box grumblers who refuse to simply go quietly into that gentle night along with their dead subgenres
B: Neo-Oldfag flunky who complains about "casuals" and "modern gamers" to try and fit in
C: Trolls/incel shitposters who got banned from mainstream forums for harassing women
D: Failed game developers

Delete site feedback whilst you're at it, nobody uses it for anything other than ratings farming.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
All I can ask: why?
That question was already answered: it makes it easier for retards and shitposters who already own rpg board to spread and infiltrate everything else, which will help to upgrade the codex to tier one :augmented:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom