Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

Cassidy

Arcane
*redacted*

Last edited:

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
1A
2C
seems most reasonable - reducing pain without twisting reality and getting claim for Vinland

1A
2C

I don't see Ingvar's inheritance as that big of a deal right now, and B just sounds too risky. But I'm not sure if 2C or 2D would be better.

We need to secure our mercenaries and holdings, sure. But the treaty we signed with the Gullholm prevents us from getting any money from there, so the gold we have in those ships is maybe all we have. And mercenaries primary allegiance is to the money. Maybe it would better to get that first, then immediately head out with our ships to secure Gullholm.

On the other hand, if there are ships in Gullholm as well, we could take them and a part of our mercenaries back to the City, take our gold back (if it hasn't been stolen yet) and crush everyone opposing us. Provided the Crusader's fleet doesn’t arrive in the worst possible moment.

Also, I wonder what happens to our body and sword if we have just destroyed the main Myrr base? Where is that ship likely to go next - return to the City, or somewhere else?

Cassidy

Arcane
I wonder what happens to our body and sword if we have just destroyed the main Myrr base? Where is that ship likely to go next - return to the City, or somewhere else?

Maybe they will be left forgotten in some old warehouse back in the City, maybe they will be covertly brought to an underwater city, maybe they will be lost forever if not retrieved immediately.

I don't think so. The sword would be with our former body on the ship, wouldn't it?

Voting 4 to get it back.

It should only delay our arrival to the City a few days anyway (I hope). If we did a good job cleaning out the Myrr base there should be no opposition there to endanger us while we wait. I hope.

Last edited:

dab

Augur
Nobody wants to remove kebab? What's wrong with rpgcodex?

Er, I think I'm going with 1. I voted to get the sword back, so it's either 1, 2 or giving up on that (and I hate doing that). 2 seems like it's playing more to our strengths, but the problem is what is going to happen when (or if) we find our body and sword - we are still going to be on a ship surrounded by monsters. Are we going to then fight our way out of there, all alone? And then swim to land in waters infested with these monstrosities? All while carrying our former body? Both of these choices are very risky, but I think we need that ship and as much of its crew as we can save.

dab

Augur
1)
IMHO Going berserk while monsters are fighting ship crew seems to have a bit higher success chance than trying to go undetected - because for some reason I'm almost sure that stealthy approach will ultimately fail

Jester

Arbiter
:rage:
I had no alerts for update of this tread since my last vote. Will catch up soon i hope, on the bright side i got loots of updates to read.
:butthurt:

Jester

Arbiter
caught up yay dint like some choices but will live with that.

iGnaCeZ

Literate
If it goes between 1 and 2, my vote is on 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom