Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Retarded Oblivion fan interview

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Edit: Page 5!!!!

Role-Player said:
It's a joke and we're all just humourless simpletons that didn't get it. No wait, it's a defense against uncalled attacks and telling it like it is. No, sorry, it's defending one's position against the millions that contest it. Whoops, my apologies, I'm getting reports that it's actually a perfectly valid point versus the moot points of the unwashed masses who dared to go against a single individuals' just and unmoving position.
lol, it's hilarious, RP. :lol:

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Whipporowill said:
Yeah, so what? So there's this law that you'd have to participate in this here flamethread? This thread just shows that your points on changing behaviour's pretty much bull. If you want to prove something, say your piece and walk away - which I figure you won't be able to do, ever. Sorry, Rex.

What are you feeling sorry about? I wouldn't usually embroil myself in flame wars (notice how I managed to stick out of the Sarvis flame thread, or the VD-Sheriff flame war) but I'll get advertantly pulled into them by goons like Seven, EEVIAC, dojoteef or Jed who've seen fit to 'call me out' on every single one of my posts.

Oh, so I liked WOW when it was good, and I don't like it anymore now that it's crap. Bang! The Swift Boat Veterans for Peace come over and call me a flip flopper.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Exitium said:
Vault Dweller said:
Jealous much, Rex?

Just fuck off, VD. I don't care about you or your goon squad but can you please stop driving the Codex down to your level of witty 'repartee'?
Coming from a guy who used to post:

Exitium said:
By the way, I've noticed that some of you people are REALLY FUCKING STUPID!

Vault Dweller

Developer
beans said:
Vault Dweller said:

Hah, if that's some vague reference to one of my posts you mentioned, I love it.
Ok, you clearly don't get it, beans. Let me explain. I have made many thoughtful posts, and if something I choose to make a lol post, nobody would claim that that's all I've got. You, on the other hand, haven't posted anything worth mentioning yet. Maybe you are a great guy with great ideas. The point is that if you continue posting in the same manner, we'd never know that.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Everyone, shut the fuck up. Or not. Your choice.

More seriously, it's nice to know you are all capable of having a flame war without me.

I'll go back to just watching this hilarious thread. :D

beans

Novice
Vault Dweller said:
beans said:
Vault Dweller said:

Hah, if that's some vague reference to one of my posts you mentioned, I love it.
Ok, you clearly don't get it, beans. Let me explain. I have made many thoughtful posts, and if something I choose to make a lol post, nobody would claim that that's all I've got. You, on the other hand, haven't posted anything worth mentioning yet. Maybe you are a great guy with great ideas. The point is that if you continue posting in the same manner, we'd never know that.

No, you don't get it. I do love it, it made me chuckle. Not all posts have to be an attack of some sort.

freelance

Novice
Vault Dweller, did you even bother to RTFA thoroughly?
Most of the questions are good questions from a modders point of view. This has been mentioned and explained from several other posters on this thread.
Yet you insist on flaming and quoting irrelevant information, you even link other older and unrelated threads to prove your infallibility and the hubris of those that might disagree with you. Did you even try to reexamine your opinion on the article before you continue ranting? It’s never too late to admit that you screwed up and misinterpreted the article in the first place.

I like RPG Codex a lot, but some of you guys try too hard to be trendy and edgy.

Word from he wise Vault dweller, learn when to STFU (now back to lurking this board)

Vault Dweller

Developer
freelance said:
Most of the questions are good questions from a modders point of view. This has been mentioned and explained from several other posters on this thread.
Oh, fuck, another moron. Yes, I did bother, and I explained twice what I think about the modding questions.

Yet you insist on flaming and quoting irrelevant information...
Irrelevant information? You mean the 20 questions? I know, what a totally irrelevant garbage, huh?

...you even link other older and unrelated threads to prove your infallibility and the hubris of those that might disagree with you.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Did you even try to reexamine your opinion on the article before you continue ranting? It’s never too late to admit that you screwed up and misinterpreted the article in the first place.
Ok, fine ... *reexamines the article* ... nope, still stupid. Just like you are.

Word from he wise Vault dweller, learn when to STFU (now back to lurking this board)
Word from the wise? Who? Where? Oh, you mean you....No, you are an idiot with an IQ of 2.8, now kindly get the fuck out and apply for the assisted suicide program.

eldestgoat

Novice
freelance said:
Yet you insist on flaming and quoting irrelevant information, you even link other older and unrelated threads to prove your infallibility and the hubris of those that might disagree with you. Did you even try to reexamine your opinion on the article before you continue ranting? It’s never too late to admit that you screwed up and misinterpreted the article in the first place.

I like RPG Codex a lot, but some of you guys try too hard to be trendy and edgy.

wtf is ur problem dickhead n wtf does means RTFA? bitch u shud try making sum sense b4 telling othrs wut to do. ur not the boss here n i dont see a badge

vds posting style is fukin mad n i luv i

u fags like exitum and all the dum shits who posted in this
thread hatin on vaultwdweller haf no fukin class

he be da shit u jus be shit

he is pure class bitch

the interview wus shit n so r u for saying lies n shit

just accept it strangr the worl ain big nuf for the 2 of us cus u shud no when 2 stfu n u dont cus ur gonna be lyin dead in the dirt

faggot go suck exitums penis

greetz :cool:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Geez.. Only an alternate could have such poor grammar (on purpose) to make my posts look like they were written by an Expert Writer tm.

R00fles!

So which of you boneheads is it?

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
The whole point of this is to try and get VD to not be so opinionated in his NEWS posts. Have we made any progress by any chance?

Vault Dweller

Developer
Nothing to report so far. Keep trying.

Btw, I don't believe anyone told me why opinionated news are WRONG!!! (in the context of this website, of course). Any volunteers?

Spazmo

Erudite
The matter has been dealt with elsewhere. Five page unreadable flamefests and all these goddamn threads in GD to indulge someone's need for piping hot drama on the hour every hour is not necessary[/b] and is really getting on my nerves.

eldestgoat

Novice
omfuck u got fuken servd jewshitsu

dun u even dare 2 try 2 change the codex policy u dum bitch

greetz :cool:

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
eldestgoat said:
dun u even dare 2 try 2 change the codex policy u dum bitch

I didn't know it was Codex policy to post news like VD does. No one else seems to be following that policy.

Stainless

Novice
Vault Dweller said:
Btw, I don't believe anyone told me why opinionated news are WRONG!!! (in the context of this website, of course). Any volunteers?

From a general presentation stand point it's bad. Random traffic that pops by, is more often then not going to be put off by some opinionated derogertory remarks in news posts, thinking it's the sites general approach to news posting. From developors, modders, (insert person happy to hand out whatever that's of interest), etc point of view, it may indeed just put them off freely giving people of the site interviews, etc. Quite frankly, who wants to deal with a website that goes out and slanderises them on their front page.

There is nothing wrong against being opinionated in a news topic, but there more subtle approaches you can use, and then just call them retards, morons whatever in your own little post in the forum afterwards. If people are wanting to find information, they'll read news for the content, not for the wonderful shock value opinions of the news poster. If they want that, let them click the "read comments" button.

I'm not sure if I've made that very clear, but that's as clear as I can make it at 5:30am.

Vault Dweller

Developer
jiujitsu said:
I didn't know it was Codex policy to post news like VD does. No one else seems to be following that policy.
Sorry, you are watching Codex: Clash of different personalities not Codex: Attack of the Clones

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom