Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress RPG Codex Let's Play Database (2nd Edition)

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Well, imageshack doesn't worry me since I've configured my Codex browser not to send the referral... However, there's still some other stuff missing, for example:

Pinging Crooked Bee to re-upload missing images for:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...kers-in-my-bureau-lets-play-b-a-t-done.61210/
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...on-a-whales-voyage-blow-it-all-up-done.59043/

Pinging spekkio to re-upload missing images for:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/lets-play-odin-sphere-completed.51952/ (page 14 and onwards)

spekkio

Arcane
^
:lol:

BRO, half of the images in half of old LPs are missing. Deal with it.
I have full backups of my lps on HDD, I can upload some LP for you if you want. Powered by pre-decline phpbb.

:smug:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What about the suggestion of putting the LP status between parenthesis? As in "broken image links", "imageshack and needs workaround", etc? That would be great, if you don't have time to skim through the lps I'm sure someone can help.
You are right. I don't have the time.

Re: CappenVarra
Thanks, Bro. Good idea.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
If we check and list those that are so, will you do it and update the list if the info?

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
^
:lol:

BRO, half of the images in half of old LPs are missing. Deal with it.
I'm dealing with it, BRO (by reading other, non-broken LPs), but since this thread is supposed to be the definite quest compass towards Codexian LPs, it could be inclined by some corrective action :)

I have full backups of my lps on HDD, I can upload some LP for you if you want. Powered by pre-decline phpbb.

:smug:

Well, the only LP of yours I saw with missing images is Odin Sphere. Since it was well written, I was disappoint when the images went poof. Any chance of a working version?

spekkio

Arcane
well written
:hmmm:

Any chance of a working version?
As I wrote - I can upload the whole LP as a .rar to Mediafire or sth - If you want.

Plus, I've noticed that photobucket re-compresses uploaded images after some time, making them smaller (and of shitty quality). So I can't be arsed to reup broken images in HQ only to get shitty pixelated LQ ones after 1-2 months.

:rpgcodex:

spekkio

Arcane
Ehem...

pTQew.jpg

:oops:

Expect it ~ next thursday...

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Yeah, those things happen :) Don't have to block your upload link just for me... At least you use Total Commander like all :obviously: folks ;)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, yeah, I'll adjust the list in the afternoon (in ~12 hours), if I don't forget.

EDIT: There, done. Happy now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom