Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex vs. HiddenX

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
There are more elegant ways to say someone is a moron - just outsmart him, it's more fun.
I see, so basically Watchwitz is for anti-social manipulative people.

Yes, we are anti social and manipulative towards morons.

I once posted there about losing my dog. The amount of contempt I got was shocking for something so innocent and heartfelt. They even deleted my post. My dog was worth more than every one of those piece of shits. Fuck them and fuck their lives.
That's funny because on the Codex, I've actually seen sympathetic replies to the same topic.

I'm sure there is next to no possibility of villain having conveniently left out a bit of the original context, such as posting the threnody to his canine companion in a thread discussing the death of someone else's mother, or anything of the sort.

Angthoron

Arcane
I'm sure there is next to no possibility of villain having conveniently left out a bit of the original context, such as posting the threnody to his canine companion in a thread discussing the death of someone else's mother, or anything of the sort.
That's impossible.

However, he might've sent mass PMs to all of the Watch to alert them to the thread.

MCA
That's impossible.

However, he might've sent mass PMs to all of the Watch to alert them to the thread.

Marquess is correct. I did it out of sincere sympathy for the OP and wanted to share a similar experience of loss and how I dealt with it, since other people also have. However, they decided that I was trolling simply because "it was just a dog" and "how dare I could compare the loss of a dog to that of a mother". As if I ever meant that his mother was as good as a dog. Obviously, his (and others') mother wasn't even half as good as my dog, judging by how resentful and scornful they all turned out in the end.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Marquess is correct. I did it out of sincere sympathy for the OP and wanted to share a similar experience of loss and how I dealt with it, since other people also have. However, they decided that I was trolling simply because "it was just a dog" and "how dare I could compare the loss of a dog to that of a mother". As if I ever meant that his mother was as good as a dog. Obviously, his (and others') mother wasn't even half as good as my dog, judging by how resentful and scornful they all turned out in the end.

Did you fill your sig with clever puns showing the folly of your detractors' position as well? "Bitch is a bitch" and similar?

MCA
Watchwitz getting to you, Grunker.

Did you fill your sig with clever puns showing the folly of your detractors' position as well? "Bitch is a bitch" and similar?

No.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom