Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex vs. HiddenX

Dhralei

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
HiddenX and his Elder Spy gobbledygook are slowly turning you into mindless Watchlings... Am I still on the Codex or did this site turned into LARPing central overnight? +M

The Watch is always recruiting intelligent hardcore crpg fans - LundB and felipepepe for example are always welcome!

Is the RPG Watch really that hard up for members that you have to come trawl Codexian shores to make bribe people to join your forum? :retarded:

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity

anus_pounder

Arcane
popcorn-o.gif

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
See, this is how the Watch conducts itself every day. It's all about one-liners, sucking each other off and completely retarded threads. The only content over there worth reading is the Refugee thread, and even that was started by a retard.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Codex currently at net $9,647.54, still needing $405 in donations to match Watchwitz.

DON'T GET FOOLED BY "RAISED: $10,073.00 USD (101%)" IT'S A LIE!
DU should update the funds with the net ammount, like the Watch. Because the stupid Codexians might think that we are leading the race and don't donate as much as they would otherwise.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
@ TwinkieGorilla:

Maybe you can have my Codex copy of D:OS - ask Mr. Angthoron he has a pool for it.

Don't know what you have to do for it...

MCA
There are more elegant ways to say someone is a moron - just outsmart him, it's more fun.
I see, so basically Watchwitz is for anti-social manipulative people.

Yes, we are anti social and manipulative towards morons.

I once posted there about losing my dog. The amount of contempt I got was shocking for something so innocent and heartfelt. They even deleted my post. My dog was worth more than every one of those piece of shits. Fuck them and fuck their lives.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Sorry about your loss. Dogs will never disappoint you. I have a 16 year old Wolfspitz.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
The dog will outlive you and me - we are drinking way too much and hanging around too much in forums.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom