Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex vs. HiddenX

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Larian has already asked us for story ideas - we have a private forum for that at the Watch.

LARIAN WHY DON'T YOU COME TO US FOR IDEAS INSTEAD

That's it, let's cancel this campaign and spend the money in additional platinum plating for Taluntain's golden bathtub.

FUCK YOU LARIAN!

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
: x

D:OS will be lawfull good peecee comatose boring then?
Hopefully Larian will see the grave error of their ways and come here for some much needed chaotic evil cocaine shot in the heart.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I want an even and challenging game...
look here.

PS:
Watch = Chaotic Good never Lawful Good (look at the Elder Spy tricks)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
look here.

PS:
Watch chaotic? Hell no, it's lawful as much as it gets. The 'dex is the place of chaos where everyone shits on everybody else.

Zeriel

Arcane
look here.

PS:

That's the equivelant of the mobster handing you the crowbar he used to shatter your kneecaps while he's holding the tommy gun.

"Y'see, sport, me, I like a fair fight. C'mon, Muggsie, you're still in it."

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Anyone who ever donated to this project or PE, should be watchwitzed.

Why do you hate RPG's Kony?

I don't care which site donates more money, but I semi-care about this:

Larian has already asked us for story ideas - we have a private forum for that at the Watch.

LARIAN WHY DON'T YOU COME TO US FOR IDEAS INSTEAD :x :x:x:butthurt:

I told you never to trust the poor man's Frenchies, the only nation which surrenders more readily than the DutchFrench.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Konjad is a known traitor - listen to him, smart guy ;)

Yeah we know whenever there was a problem here, Kony was the first to go back to his true home.

Eh, the Watch isn't too bad. I found mods for such RPG titans as Two Worlds II being discussed there with links and all....:smug:

I took advantage of course.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
crpgs come with many tastes and flavors - I prefer the Wizardry 7/Might Magic 4/Albion style games - but everything can be discussed freely at the Watch.

Jestai

Augur
Patron
Freedom of speech and its dreaded corollary "you must respect moronic opinions". Fuck that.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
I don't care which site donates more money, but I semi-care about this:

LARIAN WHY DON'T YOU COME TO US FOR IDEAS INSTEAD :x :x:x:butthurt:
Because you just need to browse the Codex for great ideas and motivation. We don't need to be asked. :smug:

(note: taking said ideas without being carefully selective will result in your RPG being about the perils of racemixing and how women as a collective are always the true evil at work)

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
crpgs come with many tastes and flavors - I prefer the Wizardry 7/Might Magic 4/Albion style games - but everything can be discussed freely at the Watch.
Everything can be discussed freely here too, we just have the privilege of being able to call people morons for their stupid opinions as well.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
There are more elegant ways to say someone is a moron - just outsmart him, it's more fun.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Different board culture. Why waste time with mind games when you can call someone a fucking moron in his face.

The mind games come later, of course.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Different styles - same meaning.

And that's it really.

Don't compare the Watch and the Codex. Each site should be proud of what they are.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Meh, you guys have nothing about Generation XTH; clearly the Master Spy net doesn't reach the far east OR he is an enemy of the です!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Not much knowlege about eastern crpgs indeed.
Consider this retribution for your donations to mighty Codexia, I shall be a one-time source of intel and share with you the secrets of the warp 日本:

Generation XTH is a spiritual sucessor to Wizardry made by japanese bros, complete with 6-people party, 8 classes, classic turn-based combat with rows and all that, high dificulty and insane dungeons full of hidden doors, rotating floors, warp zones and even areas only reachable through floating or teleporting. ATM is 99.9% fan-translated and being beta tested by yours trully and a small assortment of high ranking Codexers. Here is the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?4d4h3o48h93sy2p

And you can register here to voluteer to beta test the full game. Now do it, moron, or I shall taunt you a second time. :obviously:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Different styles - same meaning.

And that's it really.

Don't compare the Watch and the Codex. Each site should be proud of what they are.

So what you're saying is that the Watch is... Good For What It Is.

:smug:

Jestai

Augur
Patron
HiddenX and his Elder Spy gobbledygook are slowly turning you into mindless Watchlings... Am I still on the Codex or did this site turned into LARPing central overnight? +M

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Not much knowlege about eastern crpgs indeed.
Consider this retribution for your donations to mighty Codexia, I shall be a one-time source of intel and share with you the secrets of the warp 日本:

Generation XTH is a spiritual sucessor to Wizardry made by japanese bros, complete with 6-people party, 8 classes, classic turn-based combat with rows and all that, high dificulty and insane dungeons full of hidden doors, rotating floors, warp zones and even areas only reachable through floating or teleporting. ATM is 99.9% fan-translated and being beta tested by yours trully and a small assortment of high ranking Codexers. Here is the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?4d4h3o48h93sy2p

And you can register here to voluteer to beta test the full game. Now do it, moron, or I shall taunt you a second time. :obviously:

Thanks for the intel - registered there.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
HiddenX and his Elder Spy gobbledygook are slowly turning you into mindless Watchlings... Am I still on the Codex or did this site turned into LARPing central overnight? +M

The Watch is always recruiting intelligent hardcore crpg fans - LundB and felipepepe for example are always welcome!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom