Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex Wasteland 2 NPC Raffle

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Wonder how many false starts this had.
It was done and filmed once. The other video was of me cutting out the raffle tickets which was even more boring. That video was the first and only time the names ever went in the bowl.

Also, no 1080p version. Fuck that shit.
I set my cam software to not record 1080 p a long time ago because otherwise, it would still be uploading to YouTube.

Why people always take off one of the "pe" in my name? :(
Yes, I spelled many names incorrectly it turns out.

I expected someone... taller?
I'm 6'4 bro.

Now we just need to fix the voice and we're set.
But my voice is appropriately Cleve-ian. :(

Bony

Learned
Queued
3148az9.jpg
"Your pitiful realtime combat and cooldown spells won't help you here, Hero. Slave?"

2njfupl.jpg
"Yes, master?"

3148az9.jpg
"Throw him... in the General Dungeon."

ie47xs.jpg
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

And so begins our epic tale of adventure! Visit us on Kickstarter, we need only 2 million kodex kool kreds to tell our story.

question-mark.jpg
Not if I can help it !

stock-illustration-21630100-vintage-comic-book-lettering-poof.jpg

fw3fp.png

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I actually thought that having people's nicknames said out loud by DU should have been a special perk. I'm sure people would pay real money to hear DU's flawless pronunciation of even the most nonsensical usernames. It's odd how he said every single one of them exactly as I would.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
sperging, twitching, spreadsheeting, annoying voice, neckbeard, talking with eyes closed, doing repetitive and mundane tasks live on camera... this video has it all, proving again that DU is the biggest RPG nerd out there.

we couldn't have a better leader~

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
haha! That was awesome. And yeah, DU should do more videos. It's weird I completely pictured DU as someone completely different. And that thick accent was amusing.

Anyways congrats CappenVarra.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Was this all mentioned just on the front page (which is a silly place, I don't go there), or was it on top of the page on the forums as well? I'm just finding about all this now. :mad:

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
That Youtube Comments are a nice way to find out more Codexer Usernames over there, then checking their other comments and/or uploaded videos. Expanding my .txts like crazy at the moment.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Why people always take off one of the "pe" in my name? :(

I pronounce it "Felipe pee-pee".

Also, DU showed his face on camera. I give it a month before roguey is lurking outside his door with a camera and a knife

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
In my mind you looked like Antidas from AoD. P. disappointing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom