Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - coming September 5th

Iucounu

Educated
But we all know why this guy is in the trailer and is shown in close-up. We do.
To be honest I don't know why, except that lots of other media productions are also doing it, like a mass psychosis.

Don't get me wrong: in real life I rather socialize with Africans than East Europeans, but wokeism is of course never acceptable.

Harthwain

Magister
Ocasional black person wouldn't be a surprise: there were plenty of Africans in USSR and there is plenty of them in Eastern Europe and Europian part of Russia. But we all know why this guy is in the trailer and is shown in close-up. We do.
What are you talking about? It is the Western Europe that has the largest concentration of black people outside of the United States, not the Eastern Europe:

zdutuqu6gn5a1.jpg

Also, keep in mind that in the entire United States of America black people consist of 12-15% of the population, which makes France's 8% a staggering amount by comparison. Some of this may be explained by the fact that citizenship was given to children of parents who were part of the former colonies and overseas territories (and France has most colonies in Africa).

Reinhardt

Arcane
Ocasional black person wouldn't be a surprise: there were plenty of Africans in USSR and there is plenty of them in Eastern Europe and Europian part of Russia. But we all know why this guy is in the trailer and is shown in close-up. We do.
What are you talking about? It is the Western Europe that has the largest concentration of black people outside of the United States, not the Eastern Europe:

zdutuqu6gn5a1.jpg

Also, keep in mind that in the entire United States of America black people consist of 12-15% of the population, which makes France's 8% a staggering amount by comparison. Some of this may be explained by the fact that citizenship was given to children of parents who were part of the former colonies and overseas territories (and France has most colonies in Africa).
oh, famous african colonies of sweden

Jacov

Educated

zdutuqu6gn5a1.jpg

Plenty is probably a wrong word. I've been to Eastern Europe before 2022. There were enough blacks for me to see them almost every day. But keep in mind it was big cities, in smaller ones they are probably non-existent, same as in Russia.
I don't know how many of them were actual citizens though. Some of them were tourists perhaps?

Anyway, I'm not here to advocate for putting blacks in everything where they don't belong. I just think a random African in the Zone is not that far fetched.

P.S.: I've seen people throwing around photos of this guy who has been a Chernobyl disaster liquidator in 80s. People say that this negro dude in the trailer is a reference to him. It would have been a cool reference, because this IRL guy is quite famous here. But I don't think that's the case, he looks nothing like him. So it's most likely a diversity hire.
cw9YR5w.jpg

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

zdutuqu6gn5a1.jpg

Plenty is probably a wrong word. I've been to Eastern Europe before 2022. There were enough blacks for me to see them almost every day. But keep in mind it was big cities, in smaller ones they are probably non-existent, same as in Russia.
I don't know how many of them were actual citizens though. Some of them were tourists perhaps?

Anyway, I'm not here to advocate for putting blacks in everything where they don't belong. I just think a random African in the Zone is not that far fetched.
No one wants niggers in videogames, my man.
No one wants niggers in everything, PERIOD.
Just kwan cucks who get off on seeing their wives and daughters fucked by blacks in BLACKED jewish productions...

Gerrard

Arcane

zdutuqu6gn5a1.jpg

P.S.: I've seen people throwing around photos of this guy who has been a Chernobyl disaster liquidator in 80s. People say that this negro dude in the trailer is a reference to him. It would have been a cool reference, because this IRL guy is quite famous here. But I don't think that's the case, he looks nothing like him. So it's most likely a diversity hire.
cw9YR5w.jpg
Oh great, they found another Yasuke.

Iucounu

Educated
P.S.: I've seen people throwing around photos of this guy who has been a Chernobyl disaster liquidator in 80s.
Is it a real person? You never know these days.

People say that this negro dude in the trailer is a reference to him.
If they had done it in SoC 2007 maybe fewer would have cared. But GSC suddenly discovering/remembering this now reveals their true motive: to insert a black person at all cost.

Losus4

Novice
Looks like indie devs trying to do AAA, yet not understanding why people liked the originals in the first place. Unskippable real time cutscenes, animated combat sequences in which the player has no control of, excessive shootouts leaving no room for subtlety or atmosphere, and a token nig.

Anomaly is still the definite STALKER experience.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Looks like indie devs trying to do AAA, yet not understanding why people liked the originals in the first place. Unskippable real time cutscenes, animated combat sequences in which the player has no control of, excessive shootouts leaving no room for subtlety or atmosphere, and a token nig.

Anomaly is still the definite STALKER experience.
Yeah, that's exactly it.
They went for the AAA approach and design.
Lacking the jank and atmosphere of the original trilogy.

Jacov

Educated
Is it a real person? You never know these days.
Without a doubt. As I've said, he's kind of famous.

If they had done it in SoC 2007 maybe fewer would have cared. But GSC suddenly discovering/remembering this now reveals their true motive: to insert a black person at all cost.
Obviously. And he's also so generic looking. If you are inserting a character, at least give him a scar, a beard, something. Make him look like a stalker and not just boring blank with no background from MetaHuman.

Iucounu

Educated
I've seen people throwing around photos of this guy who has been a Chernobyl disaster liquidator in 80s. People say that this negro dude in the trailer is a reference to him. It would have been a cool reference, because this IRL guy is quite famous here. But I don't think that's the case, he looks nothing like him.
Apparently he's a black Russian, and we can't have that! What a disappointment for GSC.

Also his opinions seem to be at odds with current wokeist fashion. From the sub-titles in the video below:

BBC:

"The HBO series ‘Chernobyl’ has come under criticism…​
for not having people of colour in the cast."​

Igor Khiryak:

"That’s nonsense, some dark-skinned person, possibly a foreigner​
appearing at such a site in Soviet times!​
If the filmmakers had included such a character,​
people would have immediately made fun of them."​

Obviously. And he's also so generic looking. If you are inserting a character, at least give him a scar, a beard, something. Make him look like a stalker and not just boring blank with no background from MetaHuman.
I guess the only thing that matters here is skin color, it's basically a diversity placeholder.

mondblut

Arcane

USSR had its share of half-negroes. It imported thousands of negro students from africa, cuba etc every year, and soviet girls were falling head over heels for them due to lionization of third world by soviet "internationalist" propaganda. The "international festival of youth and students" in 1957 alone has resulted in hundreds of coalburner single moms. In fact, I had one such half-negro (looking like a full blown negro, but with a plain russian name of Alexey K-ov) in my class at school. It was a spanish language school, so they doubled down in importing cuban negroes and idolizing them as late as in 1980s.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дети_фестиваля

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Voice acting is one of the defining features of SoC (and sequels), it is simply gold. English voiceover is nowhere near that good
Any idea on how to play SoC with the Russian voiceover?
Rutracker has vanilla version in RU
Need to use the English text for the UI and dialogs though.
Then find EN version and put RU audio in

Something like this

https://www.moddb.com/games/stalker/addons/russian-audio

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
By the way, many of those african students are somehow LESS retarded and violent than the US niggers.
That's because they're the children of African elites.

There's a dynamic where third-worlders close to your border have their lumpenproles come. But if a continent is far away, the immigrants are the people who can actually afford to get there.

Not saying that it's good it's happening, but these students have IQ in the normal range, and breaking Slavic country law is very much against their own self-interest.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Then find EN version and put RU audio in

Something like this

https://www.moddb.com/games/stalker/addons/russian-audio
I haven't added mods to Stalker, ever besides Complete and Anomaly. Is it correct to add ZRP+AMK 1.4 (ENG) in that order and call it a day? Or should only AMK 1.4 be installed?
Can't tell, for SoC I usually play pure vanilla... Better ask in the proper thread though

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom